• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why islam is a venonmous religion?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong well known heretic while most killing during Taiping war was commuted by Manchurian rulers.

pseudo angmo,

I am laughing away while typing this reply. This part of the history I know better than you, I first studied Taiping Revolution about 10 years ago.
That cultist Conqueror who is more knowledgeable than you in Chinese and Israelite history, even so he was always squashed in his errorneous on history and have to 'run road' a few occasions.

You errorneous again. While battlefield casualties is not uncommon in wars including civil wars. However, there are several internal strifes within the Taiping kingdom where troops of different sub-kings would totally annihilate one another completely, played a significant role in the death toll. Most of the deaths were attributed to plague and famine, resulting from the inexperience in governing a state. This would be the greatest contributing factor. Starvation and disease among refugees, also played a huge role as well in the death toll.

Angmo powers also have their role in the death toll, other than helping provoke the rebellion in the first place by their humiliation of the Qing, Chinese and opium selling.

Suggest you to take some effort in doing some research and fact finding first, don't take the convenient lazy way as your salvation -believe & accept.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam,
By the way, chairman Mao who you identified as a venomous communist, glorified Hong and the revolution.

Both Mao and Hong had similar political and economical ideas, and both of the movements were distinctly anti-traditional. However, the Taiping Rebellion was defeated in 1864, while the Communist party is still in power in China to this day.:wink:

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Islam believe in capitalism? I read it somewhat opposes wealth but it's a bit unclear how they lead their lives with such a regression of thinking, as the modern world revolves around accumulation of wealth to a large extent.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah anti Christs want to act blue again?
Anti Christs want to show their dishonesty ?

I like the 'anti christs' term you coined. More liking to it than 'dumb fuck' which the cultist Conqueror repeatedly used when he is lost or cannot throw in any fact or substance.

"Render unto Caesar", I simply throw out here whatever I pick from the 'Holy' books and the words of the gooks. Are you able to pinpoint which biblical fact I cited in your opinion is dishonest?

It would be rather dishonest for me to cite that Judah did not sleep with his daughter-in-law Tamar. When in the genesis it is written he did.

In another word, you would consider these people pro-Christ: Hitler, Hong, Con Hee and Conqueror. Very well.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
pseudo angmo,

I am laughing away while typing this reply. This part of the history I know better than you, I first studied Taiping Revolution about 10 years ago.
That cultist Conqueror who is more knowledgeable than you in Chinese and Israelite history, even so he was always squashed in his errorneous on history and have to 'run road' a few occasions.

You errorneous again. While battlefield casualties is not uncommon in wars including civil wars. However, there are several internal strifes within the Taiping kingdom where troops of different sub-kings would totally annihilate one another completely, played a significant role in the death toll. Most of the deaths were attributed to plague and famine, resulting from the inexperience in governing a state. This would be the greatest contributing factor. Starvation and disease among refugees, also played a huge role as well in the death toll.

Angmo powers also have their role in the death toll, other than helping provoke the rebellion in the first place by their humiliation of the Qing, Chinese and opium selling.

Suggest you to take some effort in doing some research and fact finding first, don't take the convenient lazy way as your salvation -believe & accept.

So was Hong a heretic? Running away from that?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

So was Hong a heretic? Running away from that?

That would depend on your meaning of heretic -secular or religious sense. If religious sense, catholic or non-catholic. It will make a big different.
I need to know that to answer you correctly.

You can ask that Conqueror that has the most exchanges with me, I do no bullshit or smear people without facts.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mixed up the religion with humans and the confusion will persist.

When believers become exposed to controversial Biblical facts, they become sensitive to their own egos, their fearful feelings, while being insensitive to the Biblical facts. Why? When pressed, believers tend to get angry concerning Darwinism, Atheism, or to fall back into a comatose state called blind-faith.

By the way, I am a free thinker not Atheist. I am not a follower of Darwin or evolution. To me, evolution is just another scientific theory. You cannot deny it as there are valid points. You cannot totally accept it yet, still need more concrete proves.

Even so, if a xtian wants to call me atheist I am ok. I am not hurt in anyway.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would depend on your meaning of heretic -secular or religious sense. If religious sense, catholic or non-catholic. It will make a big different.
I need to know that to answer you correctly.

You can ask that Conqueror that has the most exchanges with me, I do no bullshit or smear people without facts.

You see, I only need to bring up one obvious fact to dispel your attack on Christianity.
so easy.

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion will always remain a very sensitive issue for the world until such a time when humans cease to exist.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, I only need to bring up one obvious fact to dispel your attack on Christianity.
so easy.

pseudo angmo,
You are rather quick to jump to conclusion.

Worst still, cannot provide a simple clarification and want people to give you answer.

Then a quick response would be: Kong Hee a heretic? Conqueror and his cult sect heretic?
To some protestants, other sects heretic. To catholics, protestants heretic. To protestants, catholic heretic.

The fact still remains that Hong raged war in the name of HIM and on parts of the 'holy' books.

As usual, pseudo gook like to take easy path. You are unable to debunk fact by fact.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
pseudo angmo auntie,
Are you sure Hong is well-known in the sinkie xtian community? As far as I know, very few xtians heard of him.
Please do your due diligence by checking around during your sunday meet-the-people session. Perhaps every sheep would know Kong Hee. Don't 'se sua tah' or suka-suka throw wild statements.

Perhaps some catholic priests would have read of Hong, they are more widely read compared to the half-baked gook pastors.
The gook pastors are good at spreading misinformation. So, you would consider that honest?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear pseudo angmo auntie,
Well well, I attack xtianity using bibilical facts. What is that to you? Dishonest? LOL:biggrin:

"Render unto Caesar", I throw back the same coins. You think they are filthy. Cannot stand heat? Haha, g-enuine coins won't melt so easily.:wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read this book written by an angmo author,
41HrREefh2L._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU01_SS500_.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
pseudo angmo,
You are rather quick to jump to conclusion.

Worst still, cannot provide a simple clarification and want people to give you answer.

Then a quick response would be: Kong Hee a heretic? Conqueror and his cult sect heretic?
To some protestants, other sects heretic. To catholics, protestants heretic. To protestants, catholic heretic.

The fact still remains that Hong raged war in the name of HIM and on parts of the 'holy' books.

As usual, pseudo gook like to take easy path. You are unable to debunk fact by fact.

Wrong. If you agree that Hong was a heretic, how can you possibly in the same breath claim that its the fault of Christianity?
Just a pinch of intellectual dishonesty on your part sir.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
pseudo angmo auntie,
You erroneous again, how many times already?

Heretic is a widely subjective intrepretation.
Roman Catholic Church considers heretic a baptized Roman Catholic who willfully and persistently rejects any article of faith.

The SBF St Conqueror, claimed his lutheran Church is the true Church, mainstream churches are average. He is short of saying other churches are not true churches, i.e. heretic.
Conqueror claimed God has given him the sword to kill, he is approved for killing. He claimed to be chosen by God, his justification for killing. What is that to you?

Yes, you have deduced and guessed correctly regarding my personal sentiment of Hong's heretic. He is heretic, lunatic and power thirsty. I personally considered him heretic largely because his movement is anti-tradition, anti-custom, anti-value. Christianity was his tool for political power, similarly communism was Mao's tool.

I am honored my personal perception of Hong's heretic was taken so seriously. I need to ask you which is the legitimate authority to determine it? None, rite?

Christian doctrine spread by missionaries was the center of the Taiping ideology was responsible for driving the religious conflict.
The Taipings thought that they were the chosen people of their God, with a mission to overthrow the wicked Manchu regime.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missionaries are messengers sent by angmo kings to far east. Surely, angmo kings won't send unqualified spiritual personalities.
Would Sinkie sent an unqualified Olympic team. So the question of Hong's heretic is still contraversial, reasons as follow.

1. Hong was a student of Isaachar T. Roberts, an American Southern Baptist missionary who encouraged his ideas of rebellion.
2. Hong was later baptized by Edwin Stevens of New England

In modern terms, Hong was 'certified' by authorized personalities sent by angmo kings. Heretic?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong had Heavenly established a theocratic state with christian ideology as formulated in the Old Testament.

BY GOD’S WORD AND DIRECT COMMAND:
Religious Nationalism, Violence, and Taiping Christianity

The Bible . . . was to propel Hong Xuiquan’s transformation of his Society of God Worshippers from a religious movement with political overtones into a full-fledged political rebellion.

I have received the immediate command of God
in his presence; the will of Heaven rests with me.

--Hong Xiuquan

Hong came to believe he was Christ’s younger brother with a sacred sword to kill all evil doers.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short, fundamental christian values derived from the Old Testament were responsible for the Taiping violence.

Abrahamic religions may have produced more violence, and it will offer further thoughts and conclusions about Taiping Christianity as a catalyst for religious violence.

Many ancient chinese books which were condemned as demonic.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
pseudo angmo auntie,
You erroneous again, how many times already?

Heretic is a widely subjective intrepretation.
Roman Catholic Church considers heretic a baptized Roman Catholic who willfully and persistently rejects any article of faith.

The SBF St Conqueror, claimed his lutheran Church is the true Church, mainstream churches are average. He is short of saying other churches are not true churches, i.e. heretic.
Conqueror claimed God has given him the sword to kill, he is approved for killing. He claimed to be chosen by God, his justification for killing. What is that to you?

Yes, you have deduced and guessed correctly regarding my personal sentiment of Hong's heretic. He is heretic, lunatic and power thirsty. I personally considered him heretic largely because his movement is anti-tradition, anti-custom, anti-value. Christianity was his tool for political power, similarly communism was Mao's tool.

I am honored my personal perception of Hong's heretic was taken so seriously. I need to ask you which is the legitimate authority to determine it? None, rite?

Christian doctrine spread by missionaries was the center of the Taiping ideology was responsible for driving the religious conflict.
The Taipings thought that they were the chosen people of their God, with a mission to overthrow the wicked Manchu regime.

Can you show me anywhere in the Bible where is says that Hong was the the younger brother of Jesus?