• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Proud of our Future PM Heng, made so many statements in International Davos meeting

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Past 2 days had been seeing Heng Swee Kiat making statements while in Davos. I am so proud of Heng Swee Kiat to be our future PM.

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 1.36.40 PM.png

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I mean come on he’s in a big big international meeting, he’s talking about domestic issues and reporters asking him about it too. Why can’t he make this statements in Singapore? Go all the way there talk about these things for fuck?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paid millions to spout these type of obvious advice; think long term and stay united! Kong lan jiao wei! Certainly not very inspiring for a future PM.:rolleyes: My pet dog also can say these things if only it can talk instead of bark.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously he did not say anything of value in Davos but to convince peasants that the money spent on his trip was worth it, he had to make his presence felt,
one way or another. Pathetic.