• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zoe Tay to bare all?

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
another ploy of hers to attract attention.. first she swallows,.... now she bares alll..... what's next? Have an affair like Jack Neo and make press conference????

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She bare all. But question is...can u BEAR to watch?

hi there

1. bro, right on!
2. yes, what's there to view, dry and wrinkled man!
3. not as if she is some virgin slut or paris hilton or pamela anderson or what.
4. very much ah lian or ah soh category.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michelle Yim was simply the most beautiful actress during her prime. She still looks ok but she was truly gorgeous.

Google her name and you will know what I mean.

Absolutely agree. Better than her younger sis, Shelley.

Yim Yim, Yum Yum ..... very chio for someone in her 50s....:cool:

jw5

Loyal
Michelle Yim was simply the most beautiful actress during her prime. She still looks ok but she was truly gorgeous.

Google her name and you will know what I mean.
Agree that Michelle Yim has aged really well, but another which I think is even better is Zhao Yazhi.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh... now her knockers still D cup meh? she should just retire gracefully..At least posterity may remember he 'golden age.' Now just sprout nonsense at award ceremony and chu pattern 2 gain attn..

sad...fame is good, but when it's gone, wad can one do?