• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Exposed

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
9yIXvX0.png

This is another prove that there are many WP supporters turned to PAP supporters! 3 cheers for the PAP!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
He (you) was (were) in the wrong in the first place for showing off his (your) IC to the whole world.

To me, that "someone" was warning you, so he was doing you a favour!

Or would you prefer nobody to say anything, and instead get a rude shock one day in REAL life?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Good deduction from Sideswipe! :wink:

He was so proud of his comment that he could not even change it a little. :biggrin:

That was how the silk road guy was caught. He slipped up and posted the same thing elsewhere

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is another prove that there are many WP supporters turned to PAP supporters! 3 cheers for the PAP!

these two sentences are yours or that Davis ? you should clarify that. plagiarism is an act of fraud, wrong and shameful.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a moronic comment is that.

Throw a bone and you get a dog. That is what you are.

Voting trend has shown PAP is on decline. So, what 3 cheers for the PAP rubbish you are spewing.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a moronic comment is that.

Throw a bone and you get a dog. That is what you are.

Voting trend has shown PAP is on decline. So, what 3 cheers for the PAP rubbish you are spewing.

Zeroo did not start off this forum as a PAP supporter or should I say PAP troll. He was basically just a poster plagiarizing articles from other websites like NotMySDP - in a sense not much different from Extremist, Buikia, etc.

What caught my attention back then was his repeated, off-colour jokes about Ramseth (Vincent Sear) dying. And mind you, whilst that man was still alive though ill from his liver complications.

When Ramseth finally shuffled off this mortal coil, it was Perspective who broke the news to us all. Zeroo was nowhere to be found. That's when I knew Zeroo had zero credibility and furthermore was a really nasty person to his friend Ramseth to play such a joke and then disappear when the real thing finally happened.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeroo did not start off this forum as a PAP supporter or should I say PAP troll. He was basically just a poster plagiarizing articles from other websites like NotMySDP - in a sense not much different from Extremist, Buikia, etc.

What caught my attention back then was his repeated, off-colour jokes about Ramseth (Vincent Sear) dying. And mind you, whilst that man was still alive though ill from his liver complications.

When Ramseth finally shuffled off this mortal coil, it was Perspective who broke the news to us all. Zeroo was nowhere to be found. That's when I knew Zeroo had zero credibility and furthermore was a really nasty person to his friend Ramseth to play such a joke and then disappear when the real thing finally happened.

Thanks for that piece of info.

Further proof that zeroo is just a scumbag.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Koh might have been used to stain the whites. Just like John Tan and Pigscanfly.

Perspective, Hawkeyes1819, cleareyes, Oddeye, blueyepea, deepblue, Tanwahp, Tanwahtiu, etc. are all monikers of TKH aka ThicK Face Black Heart.

An IB impersonated SDP to "Vote LHL out for GE2016" and "Vote CSJ in for GE2016" to drive a wedge between the whites and the reds. Now it is highlighting "NotMySDP" blog to get the reds to hate the whites. Till now, no one can be sure which colour started this blog.

"NotMySDP" shows an interest in Tampines GRC, very similar to Lily Chan Facebook, the page that spread the rumour about NTUC Tampines.

An IB impersonated the reds to laugh at the police for running away at the Little India riot to drive a wedge between the police and the reds. Also everytime the ST cover the reds, they would attack the 2 sisters.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An IB impersonated the reds to laugh at the police for running away at the Little India riot to drive a wedge between the police and the reds. Also everytime the ST cover the reds, they would attack the 2 sisters.

I think you're highly confused. Anyone could laugh at the poodles at the Little India riot, regardless of race, language, religion or political persuasion. It's comedy gold, not unlike a funny home video. The 'wedge' is already there.

Now, if you are (or had been) a poodle yourself, or if you're some law-abiding citizen who has a hard-on for the Singapore Police Force and the Chua sisters, then that's another story. :wink:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This nigger zeroo is like the proverbial wounded animal amongst a pack of hunters say in the african savannah or say in a pool of sharks. Everyone smells blood and is going in for the kill. Good luck pappy dog.
Wouldn't it be funny if zeroo were to do another U-turn and become anti-PAP again?
attachment.php