• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zelensky

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zelensky didn't know all the buildings destroyed are in Ukraine and is asking weapons from the West to inflict more damages.

Last edited:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before Feb 2022, i would say Zelensky is truly a Comedian. There are many ways to avoid today, but he chose the most stupid method. We can understand being corruption, incompetent...etc, but to play politics until led own country into war is really stupid beyond imagination. How much money can you corrupt when you see your own citizen dying unnecessary because of Zelensky. After this war, if there is still a country left, Ukrainian must trial Zelensky as war criminal

After Feb 2022, the war started. I support Ukrainian must fight the Russian. Because enemy have reach the gate, there is no one else coming to help you. Either Ukraine fight til the last man standing OR stop this war now, call for truce, start peace dialogue. There might still be hope to stop more death. Is the Soil that important or the People that makes Ukrainian.

Reactions: Rus

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do not forget his honorary chief advisor, saviour of lost sheep, giver of life, Arestrovich.
D2D49FFB-A338-479F-96D4-8EDA08A52D81.jpeg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Before Feb 2022, i would say Zelensky is truly a Comedian. There are many ways to avoid today, but he chose the most stupid method. We can understand being corruption, incompetent...etc, but to play politics until led own country into war is really stupid beyond imagination.
Why do you blame a puppet?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction on Zelensky: His own people will eventually take him out.
Talk so much for fuck? Just make sure you show yourself up on 02 June 2022 at 10am at the entrance of the GIANT supermarket at Blk 201 Yishun Avenue 2. Otherwise, you don't want me to blast you off as a fucking no guts liar in this forum. Tell me how to identify you? A Muslim with a Songkok?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a fucking retard will challenge u to a fight when unable to articulate his stupid view effectively. LOL.
No balls say no balls lah. Talk like an expert but acting worse than a total "fucking kuniang", with not only no balls, but also no boobs. Fucking shameful. Have guts and walk your talk lah, like what a winner will always do.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
No balls say no balls lah. Talk like an expert but act like a total fucking "kuniang". Fucking shameful. Have guts and walk your talk lah, like what a winner will always do.
A fucking loser. Of all the retards I know you take the cake. How come no more weapons from Cambodia this time? Cannot argue effectively stay out of the kitchen. No one is intimidated by your threat. Moron.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fucking loser. Of all the retards I know you take the cake. How come no more weapons from Cambodia this time? Cannot argue effectively stay out of the kitchen. No one is intimidated by your threat. Moron.
Wow, I didn't even know I can threaten forumers here. Do you feel threatened? If you still have some guts left, you are also welcome to show up together with @Loofydralb on 02 June 2022. Don't worry I won't shoot you down with a gun because I admit that I don't have one at the moment since I cannot get it passed Changi Airport. But I seriously doubt so, just like all those fucking keyboard warriors here do. Just wait for me to reveal the truth after 02 June 2022. Rest assured that I'll surely be there.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, I didn't even know I can threaten forumers here. Do you feel threatened? If you still have some guts left, you are also welcome to show up together with @Loofydralb on 02 June 2022. But I seriously doubt so, just like all those fucking keyboard warriors here do. Just wait for me to reveal the truth after 02 June 2022. Rest assured that I'll surely be there.
A typical loser's talk. I am so scare now have to hide under a rock. Must also go to Cambodia to get a weapon to protect myself. LOL.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A typical loser's talk. I am so scare now have to hide under a rock. Must also go to Cambodia to get a weapon to protect myself. LOL.
You are such a scarecrow, I doubt you'll even dare to step into Cambodia where it is a no man's land. Every driver there carries a gun in their vehicle.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before Feb 2022, i would say Zelensky is truly a Comedian. There are many ways to avoid today, but he chose the most stupid method. We can understand being corruption, incompetent...etc, but to play politics until led own country into war is really stupid beyond imagination. How much money can you corrupt when you see your own citizen dying unnecessary because of Zelensky. After this war, if there is still a country left, Ukrainian must trial Zelensky as war criminal

After Feb 2022, the war started. I support Ukrainian must fight the Russian. Because enemy have reach the gate, there is no one else coming to help you. Either Ukraine fight til the last man standing OR stop this war now, call for truce, start peace dialogue. There might still be hope to stop more death. Is the Soil that important or the People that makes Ukrainian.
Ukraine leadership cannot solve their own civil war.
And russian speakers sre openly abused.
Putin merely solving a internsl conflict ukraine gomen cannot do.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much for fuck? Just make sure you show yourself up on 02 June 2022 at 10am at the entrance of the GIANT supermarket at Blk 201 Yishun Avenue 2. Otherwise, you don't want me to blast you off as a fucking no guts liar in this forum. Tell me how to identify you? A Muslim with a Songkok?
I be there too....坐山观虎斗 see your balls drop when you see danger about.... @zhihau will be there too to write the news...

Try stirshit outside a business, they will report to police to standby arrest you... jitpai you chum leow.... balls drop.... :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: