• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zapping into moderation

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Zapped into moderation - Note

People must learn the habit of not feeding trolls. The trolls used to get around the point system by using infP and they were not afraid of zaps because they usually have an infP main nick as backer. To some extent that has changed. But the amount of cloning by the obvious same gang has not. I guess its a systemic issue in all high traffic forums.

You can protect newbies by just increasing the start to 200 points instead of 10.

this is one great idea!!

why dumb ass sam leong never thought of that?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be a retard to think that chickenshit's idea makes any sense. How does knowing who zap you solve the problem if you're zapped into moderation, or if you do not have power to retaliate? How?

Naming and shaming always works in forums, one way or another.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks like it is happening again. Bushtucker is one and I think there is another. We should not condone these things especially those with no buffer. Thankfully some have given them points but we cannot have forummers will little points living in fear or giving their opinions in a circumspect manner to avoid stepping on toes. Its put off people and some will walk away. Especially having cleared the moderation hurdle, this appears a low and unfair blow.

I wonder how we can protect these forummers and identify the culprits or have a scheme to protect these people.
How do you know which nicks are genuine or clones? Playing a Saint again?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a forum not real life. At the most just start new nick loh.

It looks like it is happening again. Bushtucker is one and I think there is another. We should not condone these things especially those with no buffer. Thankfully some have given them points but we cannot have forummers will little points living in fear or giving their opinions in a circumspect manner to avoid stepping on toes. Its put off people and some will walk away. Especially having cleared the moderation hurdle, this appears a low and unfair blow.

I wonder how we can protect these forummers and identify the culprits or have a scheme to protect these people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball's topics always revolve around the same thing. Who contributes more, which nicks get special mention and which nicks get insulted then later it's "hot gossip" on some sinkie personality usually connected to the political elite. Then emigration, then protecting newbies, then boasting how much he has contributed then bringing up various nicks and squaring them off by either shaming them or praising them. Doesn't actually engage detractors to sort of give the impression that he is aloof and "above" their pettiness but believe me ah screw does hold grudges and never forgets.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just PM me and I'll give the victim bonus points if my investigation shows evidence of gang rape.

I already gave honorary InfP status to two victims to send a message to bullies that zapping a nick into moderation may result in the opposite of what was intended.

Sam, help me! I've barely got to 35 points before I was zapped into moderation. Don't even feel like posting anymore. :(

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is trying to form cliques and supporters lah.

Guess his race?

screwball's topics always revolve around the same thing. Who contributes more, which nicks get special mention and which nicks get insulted then later it's "hot gossip" on some sinkie personality usually connected to the political elite. Then emigration, then protecting newbies, then boasting how much he has contributed then bringing up various nicks and squaring them off by either shaming them or praising them. Doesn't actually engage detractors to sort of give the impression that he is aloof and "above" their pettiness but believe me ah screw does hold grudges and never forgets.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It takes all sorts of characters to make up this world. The more variety we have here the better.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It takes all sorts of characters to make up this world. The more variety we have here the better.

That's right that is why i am so eagerly looking forward to ah screw's next thread which is probably about migrating to another country or "hot gossip" on some old fogey connected to the PAP. My my toes are so excited. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is trying to form cliques and supporters lah.

Guess his race?

So far his ragtag team of hardcore supporters like kingrat, tfbh don't really look too formidable. Seems like he made real enemies out of chon, jw5, Ak, joetys etc If you want to rate him on how well he actually forms cliques and supporters it's -10.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least he is trying...newbies easier to work on lah.

So far his ragtag team of hardcore supporters like kingrat, tfbh don't really look too formidable. Seems like he made real enemies out of chon, jw5, Ak, joetys etc If you want to rate him on how well he actually forms cliques and supporters it's -10.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least he is trying...newbies easier to work on lah.

if he's looking for newbie followers might i suggest andyfisher aka andyfucker to him as a fellow supporter. I am sure they would be good bedfellows that asshole has the uncanny ability to make jokes that would turn pleasant mild mannered folk into murderous psychos.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the fuck is this kopisai doing over there? Trying to be funny? KNN! Once Leong give me the power, Limbeh will exterminate his clan. :oIo:

Hello IHP,

You missing Kopisai meh?

He is over in the Travel Folder > Peace and Harmongy > Happiness and Joy > Everyday is JiakHong Day - so nice and so peaceful...> And meet nice people , go nice places, eat nice food> No quarrels > No vulgarities > No profanities > All these will be immediately dumped by the Moderator Raiders > super good, super cool and super safe > Come JiatHong with me lah> No need to quarrel with anyone lah:smile:

jw5

Loyal
I did the same thing when Cooleo was bullying you, Zeddy and Canonfairy by zapping you guys into moderation. Get the idea.

You are the worst mod that we ever had. You hijack nearly every thread in the courtyard folder and its about screwing some PRC chick while you keep your travel folder clean. How would like it if people went off topic with the same tiring story about screwing PRC chicks. You know about the zapping issue but did not bother to raise the alarm but instead boasted about giving points as though you are mother theresa.

No point telling you to piss off as you have no shame. Twice you came back with your tail between your legs.

You are also one of the blurest chaps in the forum. Still have no clue what is going in your travel folder and still no idea what a toyboy means in this forum's context.

Scroobal, you are so disgustingly manipulative that it's almost becoming funny.

Trying to garner support and be more popular, while inducing people to take sides among a bunch of annonymous internet monikers, you are indeed one gullible blur fuck, who manages to be cunning and manipulative at the same time.

No wonder the establishment didn't want you and the opposition don't want to have anything to do with you either.
All you are left with is to try and manipulate annonymous internet monikers in an online forum.
You and your family members need help and a crash course in values and upbringing.