• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YPAP member slammed by netizens for revealing critic’s detention record on Facebook

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: YPAP member slammed by netizens for revealing critic’s detention record on Facebo

Most that join this organiaztion are very clear in their intentions.

Jump queue for HDB.

Hope to marry a high ranking MIW.

How can one join when you know they are screwing their own citizens every day? These young fuckers clearly have very selfish intentions and motives.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: YPAP member slammed by netizens for revealing critic’s detention record on Facebo

I am amaze that people go and read YPAP Blogs.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

More......

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">A YPAP member and new citizen from India Mr Fredric Fanthome who blogged on the P65 blog, was rapped lately for his callous comments on the opposition’s reaction to the proposed “cooling-off” day.

Mr Fanthome had criticized the Singapore opposition for its “knee-jerk” response and exhorted it to provide “constructive criticisms” to policies instead of “opposing for the sake of opposing”.

=> FUCKING CCB PAPEE TRAITORS!
Ask him to serve NS first before cum and talk with us Singaporeans...
</td></tr></tbody></table>

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like that also kenna 5 days DB?

“Recently on YPAP facebook forum, one blind PAP supporter is harping on my DB sentence during my NSF days by calling me “alex who was charged with general disobedience”. he is assuming that this “convict” record will smear my credibility and independence as a PAP critic.”

Mr Tan was sentenced to five days in the SAF detention barracks for blogging about the number of Singaporean males who have died while serving NS since 2000.

He still does not think he did anything wrong:

I was charged because i blogged about NS deaths: a taboo for SAF. the reason why is because I feel for my fellow Singaporeans who died for their country. NS conscription is obsolete yet the fatality rate is so high. apparently some high ranking generals read my post and didn’t digest that post very well.”

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Anon YPAP can be so thick skin a dredge up people's private info, but when it comes to standing up for what he believe in, balls shrink and run away like the running dog with its tail between its legs...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How did he manage to get information about Mr Tan’s detention in the army when it is supposed to be confidential? And why did he post it deliberately on the YPAP Facebook when he knew that it may put Mr Tan in a bad light?

Is there any difference between the YPAP & PAP :confused:

I suspect they are the same people but using "Young" in an attempt to reach the young.

Its obvious that the PAP will use anything & everything to fix dissent. It's no wonder that true talents don't want anything to do with the PAP :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the same thing and same pattern is now also happening in this forum.:mad:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

A YPAP member and new citizen from India Mr Fredric Fanthome who blogged on the P65 blog, was rapped lately for his callous comments on the opposition’s reaction to the proposed “cooling-off” day.

Mr Fanthome had criticized the Singapore opposition for its “knee-jerk” response and exhorted it to provide “constructive criticisms” to policies instead of “opposing for the sake of opposing”.

Since Mr Fanthome is from India, he should be proactively telling us why Indian politics are based on constructive criticisms. And point us to the Indian opposition parties which engage in such value-laden politics.

In any case, the opposition is not 'opposing for the sake of opposing'. They are just opposing in their usual ineffective way.

But there is a clear need for an opposition in Singapore.

Last edited: