• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[YouTube] - 23 year old China girl struggles pitifully to adapt to living in Germany working as a geriatric nurse in the Black Forest

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of the most traumatizing aspects for her is missing out all the delicious hot spicy China food, because in Germany most meals are horridly boring bread with cold meats.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice doc, thanks for posting!

One of the most traumatizing aspects for her is missing out all the delicious hot spicy China food, because in Germany most meals are horridly boring bread with cold meats.

Sorry, but this statement is absolute rubbish, lol

First of all, Baden-Württemberg shares a border with France and probably has some of the best cooking in Germany. She's an impoverished student nurse who can only afford Würstchen im Blätterteig out of the convenience store chiller display, but that doesn't mean hot Rehrücken Baden-Baden doesn't exist!

rehrucken-baden-baden.jpg

Secondly, if she really must be a stereotypical Cheena and insist on her own cuisine instead of experiencing another culture (that she's living and working in!), she could always hop a eurostar to Berlin on her day off and go here:

dfkcrEo.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First of all, Baden-Württemberg shares a border with France and probably has some of the best cooking in Germany. She's an impoverished student nurse who can only afford Würstchen im Blätterteig out of the convenience store chiller display, but that doesn't mean hot Rehrücken Baden-Baden doesn't exist!

Secondly, if she really must be a stereotypical Cheena and insist on her own cuisine instead of experiencing another culture (that she's living and working in!), she could always hop a eurostar to Berlin on her day off and go here:

dfkcrEo.png
steaks are very expensive in much of germany. they tend to overcook beef to medium before serving. i treated german and italian visitors to good old american grass-fed, organic, free-range steaks done just right (charred outside and medium rare inside) at a restaurant called "char", and they enjoyed every ounce. could see their eyes popping and mouths watering. they told me they would treat themselves to freshly grilled slab of steak once a year during the festive season or on important anniversaries. beef is in the diet but rarely done with a good cut and grilled to perfection. the french prefer their steak rare but add cream to the steak sauce (yucks!). for me, only coarse salt and pepper for seasoning. no butter, no cream, no cheese, not even olive oil.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
single children in prc are so used to living alone in their own rooms that they have a problem when sharing a room. so spoilt!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
steaks are very expensive in much of germany. they tend to overcook beef to medium before serving. i treated german and italian visitors to good old american grass-fed, organic, free-range steaks done just right (charred outside and medium rare inside) at a restaurant called "char", and they enjoyed every ounce. could see their eyes popping and mouths watering. they told me they would treat themselves to freshly grilled slab of steak once a year during the festive season or on important anniversaries. beef is in the diet but rarely done with a good cut and grilled to perfection. the french prefer their steak rare but add cream to the steak sauce (yucks!). for me, only coarse salt and pepper for seasoning. no butter, no cream, no cheese, not even olive oil.
Why not eat raw like what japanese are doing?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not eat raw like what japanese are doing?
eat raw beef at own risk. unless it’s from a known source such as an organic, grass fed, free range ranch that breeds cattle disease- and pathogen-free it’s risky to consume uncooked beef. at least charring or searing a steak in high heat kills majority of harmful bacteria even though it may be rare inside. rare is not exactly raw. wine, stomach acids, immune system should kill the rest.

MutterBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
She din see those recently popped out Chinese specialty food departments in kaufstadt and kaufhof? Even those without such will still sell 海底捞 soup base In their international food sections. The major Hauptbahnhof also have Asian grocery stores selling everything Asian you need. German cities and towns are filled with Chinese.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
eat raw beef at own risk. unless it’s from a known source such as an organic, grass fed, free range ranch that breeds cattle disease- and pathogen-free it’s risky to consume uncooked beef. at least charring or searing a steak in high heat kills majority of harmful bacteria even though it may be rare inside. rare is not exactly raw. wine, stomach acids, immune system should kill the rest.
Ang mors eat raw beef, Steak Tartare
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

dfkcrEo.png
with due respect, whilst I do appreciate the cooking of Baden-Wurttemberg (I don't know how to do an umlat on this keyboard), I still find it one-note. Pretty if simple presentation, good quality ingredients. It's like a superstar primary school student. Impressive for it's age, but lacking in mystery and nuance. Same with the wines.