• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your Help Needed

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros & sis,

Please cast your vote for my 11year old nephew please. Thank you sincerely.

Dear All,

I have entered Jurong Bird Park Photo competition and I would like your support in voting for my entries.
Follow the link below and vote for my picture. It only take a minute but it means a lot to me. If you like them, you can also pass on this message to your friends and ask them to cast their votes.
https://apps.facebook.com/new-photo-comp/174575967050/photos/?q=stephane+hurbe

Thank you very much!

Stephane Hurbe
Singapore

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!

I was about to ask who his nephew voted for last election, then I saw that he's only 11 yrs old. LOL!!

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did wanted to vote and seen the photos and liked them, but when it comes to the next screen, it asks for my FB login.

End of journey. If it was email, I would gladly vote, but I really do not trust Mark Zuckerberg.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Come on, he's just a kid who need some votes to boost his morale. If u dont vote, its just as good as u dislike.

Rather than boosting his morale, I'd like to teach him the hard facts of life so he grows up realising that it's a cruel world out there and only the fittest survive.

A whole generation of Singaporeans have grown up as spoiled brats who need spurs stuck in their hides in order to get moving. Surely you don't want this 11 year old to end up the same way.

Tell him I think his photos suck.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is sucking? When? Where?....for how long? ... Any charge?

Was happened to look at your post count and fell off my chair. How can someone join in May 2011 and clock 10k posts, only
happen in HWZ, and now I know why by looking at your actual post content. LOL.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yea of cos la....shallow posts ....quantity not quality. Huat ah. LOL LOL LOL

Was happened to look at your post count and fell off my chair. How can someone join in May 2011 and clock 10k posts, only
happen in HWZ, and now I know why by looking at your actual post content. LOL.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on, he's just a kid who need some votes to boost his morale. If u dont vote, its just as good as u dislike.

This is the the way to spoil a kid ..wrong upbringing . Instead of asking your kid to work hard for his photography skill you come here and beg for votes ..have you ever thought its fair for other kids who take part in the contest ?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10-20 years down the road, your nephew may open a thread here to complain about old fart like you should go to old age home.:p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wow come here and buy vote ???

"Buy" my foot. I wasn't paid or offered a cent. This is typical of the sinkie attitude towards children. They'll go to all sorts of lengths to gain an unfair advantage for them and then wonder why their politicians behave the same way.:rolleyes:

What a disgusting society.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Buy" my foot. I wasn't paid or offered a cent. This is typical of the sinkie attitude towards children. They'll go to all sorts of lengths to gain an unfair advantage for them and then wonder why their politicians behave the same way.:rolleyes:

What a disgusting society.

Yes , it's fucking disgusting society ... Country of cheats . Teaching the young to be dishonest !! what a good upbringing !!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask TS how much "help" she wanted to received ... Ask her To transfer money to Sam donation for forummer To gain points who "vote" for her pic . Fair and square :wink:

TS should buy herself into the PPL. That's where rich and elites are. Targeted the wrong audience. :biggrin: