• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young men and women, please be strong

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many suicides in NTU and among the youth

Please be strong

I have agonising physical pain but I fight everyday 24/7 to live

If you have emotional pain, it is also bad but you should also fight

Plse fight for the sake of your loved ones. Life is precious

Even when he came for me, I threw the dollar coin into the river and the boatman didn't show up, I bought more time

You must buy time, fight....

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jan 26, 2010

2 students die in fortnight
By Mavis Toh

TWO women undergraduates from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) are believed to have killed themselves within a fortnight of each other.

Both were found lying motionless at the foot of Housing Board blocks - one in Ang Mo Kio and the other in Toh Guan Road.

Miss Cheryl Tan Qiwei, 22, was a fourth-year student majoring in Chinese and communication studies, while Miss Gan Junru, 21, was a civil engineering student.

The Straits Times understands that Miss Tan had told her parents she was feeling depressed on Jan 11. She was found dead at the foot of Block 431, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 later that day.

Interviewed on Tuesday, 15 days after her death, her mother, a housewife who did not want to be named, would only say that her daughter was a good student and it was unlikely she had been stressed about school.

She declined to say more.

Read the full report in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many ugly men in NTU. it is better for woman if PAP did not move their campus to NTU to meet up ugly engineers nerds.

if they stay in NUS with the artists , lawyers and doctors, they will not be so depress that they have to kill themselves.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
年纪轻轻,为何要轻生?:(

so many suicides in ntu and among the youth

please be strong

i have agonising physical pain but i fight everyday 24/7 to live

if you have emotional pain, it is also bad but you should also fight

plse fight for the sake of your loved ones. Life is precious

even when he came for me, i threw the dollar coin into the river and the boatman didn't show up, i bought more time

you must buy time, fight....

Singapore
home > breaking news > singapore > story
jan 26, 2010

by mavis toh

two women undergraduates from nanyang technological university (ntu) are believed to have killed themselves within a fortnight of each other.

Both were found lying motionless at the foot of housing board blocks - one in ang mo kio and the other in toh guan road.

Miss cheryl tan qiwei, 22, was a fourth-year student majoring in chinese and communication studies, while miss gan junru, 21, was a civil engineering student.

The straits times understands that miss tan had told her parents she was feeling depressed on jan 11. She was found dead at the foot of block 431, ang mo kio avenue 10 later that day.

Interviewed on tuesday, 15 days after her death, her mother, a housewife who did not want to be named, would only say that her daughter was a good student and it was unlikely she had been stressed about school.

Read the full report in wednesday's edition of the straits times.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many suicides in NTU and among the youth

Please be strong

I have agonising physical pain but I fight everyday 24/7 to live

If you have emotional pain, it is also bad but you should also fight

Plse fight for the sake of your loved ones. Life is precious

Even when he came for me, I threw the dollar coin into the river and the boatman didn't show up, I bought more time

You must buy time, fight....

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jan 26, 2010

By Mavis Toh

TWO women undergraduates from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) are believed to have killed themselves within a fortnight of each other.

Both were found lying motionless at the foot of Housing Board blocks - one in Ang Mo Kio and the other in Toh Guan Road.

Miss Cheryl Tan Qiwei, 22, was a fourth-year student majoring in Chinese and communication studies, while Miss Gan Junru, 21, was a civil engineering student.

The Straits Times understands that Miss Tan had told her parents she was feeling depressed on Jan 11. She was found dead at the foot of Block 431, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 later that day.

Interviewed on Tuesday, 15 days after her death, her mother, a housewife who did not want to be named, would only say that her daughter was a good student and it was unlikely she had been stressed about school.

Read the full report in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.

They made a mistake by studying in sinkieland. They will have their life prolonged if they have been to Australia or new Zealand, at these places humans are treated as humans.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
They made a mistake by studying in sinkieland. They will have their life prolonged if they have been to Australia or new Zealand, at these places humans are treated as humans.

CB kia tonychat,

once again u have proven yourself to be a lowlife retarded moron..

no wonder u feel so shiok and proud having a thai prostitute ladyboy as your wife:oIo::oIo:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder u feel so shiok and proud having a thai prostitute ladyboy as your wife:oIo::oIo:[/QUOTE]

am i to understand that this guy is gay ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder u feel so shiok and proud having a thai prostitute ladyboy as your wife:oIo::oIo:

am i to understand that this guy is gay ?[/QUOTE]

CB Kia tonychat worse than gays. At least gays like a specific gender - males. Tonychat loves neither male nor female - ladyboy!