• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You only know a woman is confirm your wife when.....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed one more important test.
When you are rich, are you still with her?

Me thinks I will pass this other test
When I am rich
I will still be with her and others
You never say exclusive hor ......

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you are poor and bankrupt, she can do business and unbankrupt you mah..
if sick woman take care..

You mean that Foo Mee Ha's case?

if your cock cannot stand , pls ask her to leave lah, dun torture her lah.
Cannot lah, the father-in-law the like of LKY will forbid the Jinx to leave for face reason though his son is pinky.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
夫妻本是同林鸟,大难临头各自飞。

Oh both saying are true for different circumstances, one is for rich become poor, one is for poor become rich. 共患难易 共富贵难 is not solely for spouses but all kind of relationships, especially business partners.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The day a woman stop nagging means her heart is closed. Controlling your expenditure is because you anyhow spend money and not on her.

Letting you fuck her is a privilege, you can rape her if you want, it is not an offence in Singapore for husband and wife. AWARE is current fighting for husband to be charge for raping their wife. When that happens, I see higher divorce rate very soon.

You only know a woman is confirm your wife when..... Nags you the whole day, Controls your expenditure and only allows you to fuck her when she is in the mood.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day a woman stop nagging means her heart is closed. Controlling your expenditure is because you anyhow spend money and not on her.

Letting you fuck her is a privilege, you can rape her if you want, it is not an offence in Singapore for husband and wife. AWARE is current fighting for husband to be charge for raping their wife. When that happens, I see higher divorce rate very soon.

I think it will be better to stay single or co habit !

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the following.
A woman is yours when she passes 3 test.
When you are not rich, poor, bankrupt she is still with you.
When you are really sick, hospitalised, can't walk, and she is still with you.
Finally, when your cock can't stand anymore and she is still with you.
finally the man says:"I think you bring me bad luck."
:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what if it is not compatible due to different in blood type? then suddenly she is not your wife anymore? because she cannot donate her organs to you?
stop talking like a 3 year old, it is time to grow up. fatzo.