• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

you look down on ah nehs

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, you all really see ts no up hor. ah neh thread become greetings and tcss thread.

anyway, happy new year to all except kinana.

kinana, wait for another 2 weeks, will zap u again. :smile:

LOL.. I think this thread can make into a talk cock thread.. Kinana won't mind..

Happy New Year to all Bros.. Bros here can also use this thread to make well wishes greetings..

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. I think this thread can make into a talk cock thread.. Kinana won't mind..

Happy New Year to all Bros.. Bros here can also use this thread to make well wishes greetings..

You all wanna greet can, but don't seduce my wife SanShuPo ok?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Happy New Year Bro!:smile:

This lanjiao TS opened a no head no tail thread. Dun fuck him now wait until next Lunar New Year? Tio boh? :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that true, ah moh look down on us, japs look down on us, south korean now look down on us.
we look down on malaysia, indonesia, philipines and india.

this is human nature.