• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You Fuckers Better Welcome Foreigners With An Open Heart!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He said: "Let us welcome them with an open heart, help them to fit in and encourage those who will become citizens to strike roots here. If we do this well, by the next generation, their children will be native Singaporeans. Remember, we ourselves are descendants of immigrants too. With new arrivals living and working harmoniously with those born here, we will keep Singapore dynamic, cosmopolitan, and successful."[/I]

Open heart? Singaporeans' ass were already forced open by PAP to welcome them, what more do you want?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, open heart, except for spgs it would be with open legs. :biggrin:
You know what JW5..i have noticed you are rather bland with most of your's anti-PAP's stances; which you have always claimed to be otherwise.Are you some PAP IB yourself ?..:eek::*:

jw5

Loyal
You know what JW5..i have noticed you are rather bland with most of your's anti-PAP's stances; which you have always claimed to be otherwise.Are you some PAP IB yourself ?..:eek::*:

ssshhhhhh, I'm actually here to report on your performance...................................... :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the likes of Carlos Pestano, all you retarded rotten locals would have jumped into Bedok Reservoirs!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
University of Santo Tomas is ranked 1,998.

I think it is a fake degree. Went to Phillipines, they have a booth on the street offering any degree for $200 only.........looks genuine....a few of my friends got them....they look so real. Maybe somebody should check him out....and see whether he is real.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is a fake degree. Went to Phillipines, they have a booth on the street offering any degree for $200 only.........looks genuine....a few of my friends got them....they look so real. Maybe somebody should check him out....and see whether he is real.

You fucking chow ah beng:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You should be hard at work studying hard for your 2nd attempt at PSLE next year!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clitty is so right!
Foreigners must be welcome!
Take a piece from clitty's mom!
And that's where clitty came from!
BANGLA JAB!!!!
Long Live Bangla CLIT!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
the government should invest more money to run programs to encourage rotten locals to learn to integrate with our foreign talents!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be a government agency to handle complaints by Foreign Talents on rotten locals. This will put some of our rotten locals in line!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sir Clinton.... I am FT... But got zapped...help me...

On behalf of PM Lee, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the injustices you have suffered in the hands of the Opposition rotten locals here. I would strongly recommend that you participate in activities organised by RCs and the PA and you will feel very much welcomed by true blue patriotic Singaporeans who value your invaluable contribution to our nation. You may be invited to be RC or PA leader as well.

Cheers : )

PS: I will add to your points:smile:

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

You maggots must obey PM Lee's policy on FT integration:
Welcome foreigners with an "open heart"
Acknowledging that Singapore cannot do without a proportion of foreign workers, PM Lee urged Singaporeans to welcome foreigners into our society.

Ok whatever you say, boss.

MBSSL0TS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clinton, your avatar looks dated...it's coming to 2013...please upgrade yourself, else you become out of touch with real Sinkie life.