• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You Can Afford RM3k T-shirt, But Only Pay Your PA RM2.2k?: Local Influencer Gets Called Out

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Can Afford RM3k T-shirt, But Only Pay Your PA RM2.2k?: Local Influencer Gets Called Out
hype.my

Sources: Instagram, TikTok
A local social media influencer came under fire this week for apparently paying a low salary to her personal assistant, despite living a luxurious lifestyle in Malaysia.
The female influencer in question, Shaniena Natasya a/p Lop, uploaded a video of her revealing her personal expenses, including the amount of money she spent to pay her staff, on her TikTok.

Source: TikTok
As seen in the now-deleted TikTok post, Shaniena had apparently spent over tens of thousands every month on her food, shopping, maintenance, and her workers’ salaries, among others. She shared that she had spent “at least RM13k” on her food expenses (as she also brought her staff along). Apart from spending over RM50k on shopping (to de-stress, her words, not ours), the entrepreneur also spent up to RM600 on shisha, and RM200 to refill Evian mineral water!

However, netizens were shocked when they found out that Shaniena only paid RM2,200 to her assistant. Many of them took to the comments section to call her out for underpaying her worker. “You only pay your PA the minimum wage but you can spend more than that for your Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt,” one commenter said. “RM2.2k only? You should pay her RM5k instead!” another TikTok user wrote.

After facing massive backlash, the video was later removed by Shaniena. Not too long after that, she came up with another video to issue her response to the criticism. “Don’t worry, RM2.2k is just the basic salary. Their only job is to record me. I provide food and drinks for them, plus even a place to stay. My PAs know how I treat them,” the internet celeb explained.
Watch her video here:
@shanienanatasyaaaa
Replying to @IZZUDDIN ROSLAN jggn risau, gaji 2.2k tu basic. Pa hanya record je. Makan minum semua ditanggung, tmpt tido. My pa know how i treat them let them judge ✨
♬ Hei Apa Apa x Tik Tak Tik Tik – Donny Fernanda

Sources: BeautifulNara, TikTok.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: Gaji PAPersonal Assistant SalaryShaniena NatasyaShaniena Natasya Assistant SalaryShaniena Natasya InfluencerShaniena Natasya Mafia KunafaShaniena Natasya Monthly ExpensesShaniena Natasya PAShaniena Natasya SiapaShaniena Natasya TikTokShaniena Natasya Usahawan TikTok