• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another angmo assault locals, Dieter from Denmark!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a Singaporean who's had a bit of global exposure. I did not go to nanchiao primary alone, like a lot of blinkered assholes here seem to have done. I never get into arguments or fights at bars. At first the social media thing seemed quaint....but now it's the norm.....ver pussy and cowardly.

I would rather someone tracked the guy down and took him outside for a word. Let's be honorable singos.....not pussies.

WTF so this means you cannot back up what you preach in actually engaging in a brawl with someone. The way you put it it's like they are supposed to brawl with him in which you are supposed to have some experience in that respect but you don't and therefore don't have the moral authority to preach to them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
usual one sided sinkie bitch "my version is right" story. from photo is it obviously that sinkie guy tried to punch the ang moh but was stopped by him. If 3 useless sinkies cannot handle a normal size old ang moh, i worry for singapore future and all reservists when called up for action. Damn Useless sinkies. 3 hopeless sinkies cannot even handle even1 old ang moh???? they deserved to be whacked! BTW I am chinese

Who knows if the sinkies were m&ds or kelings.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF so this means you cannot back up what you preach in actually engaging in a brawl with someone. The way you put it it's like they are supposed to brawl with him in which you are supposed to have some experience in that respect but you don't and therefore don't have the moral authority to preach to them.

Yea.... Be a man...not a Facebook pussy.

Better still be a real man and walk away if someone's trying to provoke you.

Singos are turning into a bunch of ah quahs.....depending too much on social media to get people fired for small things....petty things...like a bunch of complaining school kids...sort out your own problems....especially the small ones.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yea.... Be a man...not a Facebook pussy.

Better still be a real man and walk away if someone's trying to provoke you.

Singos are turning into a bunch of ah quahs.....depending too much on social media to get people fired for small things....petty things...like a bunch of complaining school kids...sort out your own problems....especially the small ones.

Ah screw next time someone throws a glass bottle at you don't confront him and if he whacks you please don't complain cos i doubt you can actually get physical.

Mind telling me what "big" things are? Cause it seems like hitting, throwing glass bottles at people are small things in which case it should be all right to throw them at random people right?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically don't be a biatch.....weekdays are for turning in early....not getting drunk on club street.

I've only had one altercation in a bar where a local ahneh incurred my wrath....queens bury rules were deployed post haste and won the day. Ah neh was down and out in 5 seconds. Incident free for 15 years since.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically don't be a biatch.....weekdays are for turning in early....not getting drunk on club street.

I've only had one altercation in a bar where a local ahneh incurred my wrath....queens bury rules were deployed post haste and won the day. Ah neh was down and out in 5 seconds. Incident free for 15 years since.

Thanks for the hot tip sherlock but if you read the report it was the ang moh that was drunk and caused the altercation by throwing a glass at them. Is that considered dangerous? Or wait perhaps you meant to lecture the sinkies for staying out late but did not get drunk and did not throw things at others while absolving the drunk ang moh of all blame. Is that correct? Please answer.

Btw speaking of your so called altercation with a shit skin nice usage of queens bury rules which in reality are called
Marquess of Queensberry Rules

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_Rules

but based on how vague and quick you are to avoid the issue i mean actually knocking out someone in 5 seconds is rather impressive would mean that you were simply made it up.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the report. This is none else's business but the parties involved. I wasn't there, neither were you.

It's become a national pastime to run whining on Facebook....grow a fuckin pair singos.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the report. This is none else's business but the parties involved. I wasn't there, neither were you.

It's become a national pastime to run whining on Facebook....grow a fuckin pair singos.

Ah screw ah why you keep on changing the subject. BTW could you use some eloquent term to describe "fuck" the report? Maybe copulate the report. So beneath you.

Btw on the issue of the queensberry rules

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_Rules

we know local sinkies don't know of them but do the brits and aussies know of them?

I would fanthom it is a big no.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw i only agree with you when it's m&ds or what complaining of chinese making "racist" remarks like tony ng called allah pig or something that shouldn't be an issue.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah screw ah why you keep on changing the subject. BTW could you use some eloquent term to describe "fuck" the report? Maybe copulate the report. So beneath you.

I cant help it if you think im someone you think you know. I refuted it at first but then i thought wtf...lets roll with it....worst case scenario, anything i say will be blamed on this other member.

So yea, you can think im someone in particular ....but i dont have to.

But if you think i am he, the doesnt bother me.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds dont go to club st neither do Kelings.. if they are Singkies, high chances they were Chinks... hope this helps. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant help it if you think im someone you think you know. I refuted it at first but then i thought wtf...lets roll with it....worst case scenario, anything i say will be blamed on this other member.

So yea, you can think im someone in particular ....but i dont have to.

But if you think i am he, the doesnt bother me.

You don't have to do anything the way you post already proves it.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its quite troubling reading how some of you are putting down the 3 Singaporeans who got beaten up.

Singaporeans can only get beaten up in SG. Its true. There is no such thing as self defence in SG. The moment you swing your fist, its assault. And its not hard to be identified. ALL our finger prints are with the govt. And with face recognition software, all it takes is 5 seconds. And the next thing you know, your name and picture is on the ST and you get fired from your job. All because you tried to defend yourself. Lousy deal if you ask me.

But if you let yourself get beaten up, at least theres the possibility of seeking some compensation via a civil lawsuit. Its still a lousy deal if you ask me but at least you get to keep your job.

Healthier, cheaper and safer to stay at home and make babies.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its quite troubling reading how some of you are putting down the 3 Singaporeans who got beaten up.

Singaporeans can only get beaten up in SG. Its true. There is no such thing as self defence in SG. The moment you swing your fist, its assault. And its not hard to be identified. ALL our finger prints are with the govt. And with face recognition software, all it takes is 5 seconds. And the next thing you know, your name and picture is on the ST and you get fired from your job. All because you tried to defend yourself. Lousy deal if you ask me.

But if you let yourself get beaten up, at least theres the possibility of seeking some compensation via a civil lawsuit. Its still a lousy deal if you ask me but at least you get to keep your job.

Healthier, cheaper and safer to stay at home and make babies.

True I would let him whack me. NS taught me to remain obedient and subservient, to accept punishment and NEVER EVER to talk back to your superiors. Never question why you are being punished, just accept it. Arguing about it makes it worse. That is what we learnt and how we apply that through our lives. Thank god for PAP in enacting NS for this valuable lesson.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story seems to have vanished from the real singapore site....maybe 'dieter' threatened to sue for harassment...which this clearly is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u are the type who nightlifes and goes clubbing to these kind of places, u will know.... just sayin'

ROFL what a joke i have been to club street before and i saw all kinds of people not just chinese people. That is like saying only chinese people are found in geylang.