• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yet another accident

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry, pic not so good ..

near beauty world

SDC11997 (FILEminimiz.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but i don't want to get sued by someone else.
i thought maybe interesting coz got big truck involved :*:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but i don't want to get sued by someone else.
i thought maybe interesting coz got big truck involved :*:

lianbeng says: that is not a big truck but a prime mover that drags 40-footer container on chassis! :biggrin: lucky that time the driver was not dragging container or u won't see that car just in front koyak u will see all flatten liao including that lady!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng says: that is not a big truck but a prime mover that drags 40-footer container on chassis! :biggrin: lucky that time the driver was not dragging container or u won't see that car just in front koyak u will see all flatten liao including that lady!

that was the driver i believe, taking photos with her ipad

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That lady driver need to claim his own car insurance. Lorry side car front meaning lorry have the right way.