• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yeah... big fark caught on tape, should have driven over him

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

http://mothership.sg/2017/05/child-...oad-gets-angry-at-driver-in-oncoming-vehicle/

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao Uncle : WTF! you wan to knock me down isit?!!! Cannot see I got a child meh!!! Still wan to come so near ! F@#K You!

Driver : Hello ! This your grandfather road isssit ? Suka suka cross !

Chao Uncle : WTF !!!! knock me lah ! Come hit me ! Bloody hell ! Think you driver very big isssit ! Come down and fight lah !

Driver 's gf : Don't argue with him. He is siao one !

Driver : Shit ! What ... the hell with this guy ?

Driver gf (frown): Don't argue with him , you understand.

Driver (controlled) : Ok. I hear you.

Chao Uncle : Why? Don't dare to come out and fight issssit ? You no balls wan ah ?!!

Chao Aunty : OK! OK! Lao Eh, don't argue with him anymore. Let 's go home ! I need to go toilet ! Go.. Go ...Go !

Chao Uncle ( pointing at driver and walk away ) : Tiew gao Li!

Driver : You go to hell !

Driver gf : OK. Calm down! Calm down!

Driver ( driving off ) : Shit ! Bloody idiot !

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly is this tuabui sai fault.
If u carry a child .All the more u should cross using traffic light.
This fat ass is showing inferiority complex.

fastbreak

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clearly is this tuabui sai fault.
If u carry a child .All the more u should cross using traffic light.
This fat ass is showing inferiority complex.

Fat ass is not showing inferiority complex. He is showing superiority complex. He thinks he has right of way just because he is carrying a child. Just like some parents think that they can run over peoples' feet with their prams or strollers.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat ass is not showing inferiority complex. He is showing superiority complex. He thinks he has right of way just because he is carrying a child. Just like some parents think that they can run over peoples' feet with their prams or strollers.

See it in a different perspective, he is trying to protect his child from harm's way. I am sure if you were him carrying your baby, you might react the same way if someone horns at you.

fastbreak

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See it in a different perspective, he is trying to protect his child from harm's way. I am sure if you were him carrying your baby, you might react the same way if someone horns at you.

In the first place, he should not be jaywalking especially since he is carrying a child.

If he was using a pedestrian crossing and had the right of way, then it's understandable that he reacts if someone horns at him. Not if he was jaywalking.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is inferiority complex.
He didn't or can't afford to drive his own car.
Jealous towards others.it an antisocial behaviour.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

First he jaywalked.
Then he attempt to cross when vehicle is approaching.
He should politely raise his hand to hold n thank driver.
He putting his granddaughter life at risk which shows he is a person prone to impulsive actions.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first place, he should not be jaywalking especially since he is carrying a child.

If he was using a pedestrian crossing and had the right of way, then it's understandable that he reacts if someone horns at him. Not if he was jaywalking.

If I see him with his child , I will stop for him to cross safely to the other side. It is understandable that with the child he is carrying, he is probably hurrying to cross the road. If he is alone, I would fault him for jaywalking.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I see him with his child , I will stop for him to cross safely to the other side. It is understandable that with the child he is carrying, he is probably hurrying to cross the road. If he is alone, I would fault him for jaywalking.

Most will do the same as you.
But why can't he wait for vehicle to pass first since it is vehicle right of way.

fastbreak

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Absolutely Agree with your first point (to stop if you were driving) but Absolutely Disagree with your second point (he should in fact be slowing down and being more careful if he is carrying a child, not hurrying).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type kena mow down the best.
No sympathy for even the innocent kid.
Reminds me of those FTs walking along GL and the ah nehs along Little India come weekend

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type kena mow down the best.
No sympathy for even the innocent kid.
Reminds me of those FTs walking along GL and the ah nehs along Little India come weekend

Those AMDKs who think that they own the street and refuse to let cars pass through the road ought to be mowed down and their bodies throw into the canal. They are downright arrogant. They think that sinkies own them a living.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the grandfather or father.
Look too old to be father.

Nowadays.....you never know?...either that is the child of his, 'concubine, 'porcupine' or mistress...there is a growing number of old f$#%ks with very young thing....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pedestrians should have the right of way even though they may be jaywalking. in cal, it is the law. in sg drivers will suka suka run over them and blame them for jaywalking. it is the only 1st world cuntry where pedestrians have to stop even at unlighted crossing to allow vehicles right of way to drive through. case in point is at parking garage crossing at bedok mall.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is a Malaysian. I frequently see people cross the street in small towns as there are no pedestrian crossing close by and vehicles do slow down for them. Drivers make allowance for people crossing especially with child.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
another third world mindset. sinkie driver has right of way over pedestrians.

go to other first world you will not see this. Driver is in control of a dangerous weapon. It is the duty of the driver to watch for pedestrians otherwise if he kills then it is manslaughter.

Of course no one is saying pedestrians should just blindly assume that drivers will stop. But there has never been a case where a pedestrian knocked down by a vehicle is held responsible and liable for damages to the vehicle.