• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaw Shin Leong Did It Again

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can only represent Singaporean unless the world knows you or you being elected by Singaporean or earned much popularity. Dr Chee can represent Singaporean because many people in the world knows him though he is not elected. TKL can represent Singaporean because people wanted him to do so due to vast turnout in his speech. TOC can represent Singaporean because of its huge traffic and media recognition.

I do not know which category YSL belongs to.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can only represent Singaporean unless the world knows you or you being elected by Singaporean or earned much popularity. Dr Chee can represent Singaporean because many people in the world knows him though he is not elected. TKL can represent Singaporean because people wanted him to do so due to vast turnout in his speech. TOC can represent Singaporean because of its huge traffic and media recognition.

I think this raises up something too subjective, especially when examples - and subjective ones - are included.

In the same vein, I could unreasonably argue that YSL had the highest electoral mandate among the 3, if you throw him in with the two (but unreasonable nevertheless, based on statistical fact, is true).

Personally, TKL, CSJ and YSL are all alright in representing me. That's *personally*.

As for the people, whether this 3 are allowed by them to represent them, only time will tell.

locky2ky

Alfrescian
Loyal

he belongs to the category of lapdog.