• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y did God create satan???

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I often wonder as a young christian, y did God create satan???Is it because like the human body, if its all pristine its unnatural so God had to create bacteria, in this case, satan, for the world, so that there will be a balance???Or mabbe because one employer once observed,"...Then y did God create the evil???Good and evil exists also right???"I was speechless....and gave up evangelising. If satan is the archangel who is in charge of singing to God like e Bible says, then does it mean that all singers are satan-followers???What about those who sing and hallow God just like satan used to do before he got thrown out of heaven???I mean???There are many things to say about satan being bad, then y did God allow satan to rule the world after disposition and be the choir lead before that???Sometimes I wished the Bible had more information.....:(:(

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satan was created perfect but with a free will just as you and I were created with freewill.
Stan chose to rebel n this resulted in a fallen world that we live in today.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The in-control and almighty abrahamic God put Satan in the Garden of Eden with ignorant Adam and Eve.

Since then, has punished every human being because Adam & Eve disobeying God and obeying Satan.

Can catch the absurdity?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Job 2:3(NIV)
Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

Wow! Satan successfully moved, tempted, enticed God!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God is supposed to be all-knowing....................but obviously, he's not................

he had to think and rest while he created Earth.............imagine how long he took to create the universe................LOL

he didn't know Lucifer would rebel..................LOL

he still can't defeat Satan..........................LOL

if there was nothing except God at the beginning...............then all creation came from God itself................so meaning.............everything and everyone is God...........LOL

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,, god did not creat satan la,,,

satan is same same level with god,,,

that is why there will be a final battle between satan and god....

so god in his story sure writes he wins lor,,,,

actually if god so good, knn, there will be no satan, no adam and eve le,,,

christians can only bluff people by using free will, omni ki lan thing,,,,

believe in god and satan,,, believe in 孙悟空 better, maybe got chance to strike 4D

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
God gave free will to all. You get to decide whether you will seek n obey him. Judgment will come sooner or later. That's the fun part but shocking to some of you.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many things to say about satan being bad(:(

Can you produce one name of a Bible character who Satan murdered?

A selection of 10 biblical verses suggesting the contrary:

1. Exodus 12:29 God killed all of Egypt's firstborn.

2. Exodus 21:20-21 God condoned the killing of slaves.

3. Exodus 22:20 God ordered to murder any who sacrificed to another God.

4. Exodus 22:30 God wants the first-born of animals sacrificed to Him.

5. Exodus 23:22-32 God said: Obey Me, do what I say, I will hate and murder your enemies.

6. Exodus 31:15 God ordered: Who dares to work on the Sabbath day shall be murdered.

7. Leviticus 10:6 Bare your heads or tear your clothes and God will murder you.

8. Leviticus 20:13 God commands to murder gay men.

9 Leviticus 26:27-31 God said: If you disobey Me, I will make you eat your sons and daughters.

10. Number 31:7-34 God murdered all males, mothers and babies and kept the 32,000 virgins.

With overwhelming proves from the bible itself, indeed there are much fewer devious deeds attributed to biblical Satan!

I leave it open for you to check the bible yourself and get the figure for the murdurous deeds committed by Satan.

Last edited:

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is stupidity, if everythng also just ask God, y go to school to ask the teachers?Might as well forget abt education and stay at home and rot like you do???Y even answer the question, stupid....

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you cannot submit the "evidence" of god before a court or a science panel. it can only hold water if the recipients are easily conned like snake oil buyers.

[video=youtube;KSU2Ya3i7Po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSU2Ya3i7Po[/video]

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
God gave free will to all. You get to decide whether you will seek n obey him. Judgment will come sooner or later. That's the fun part but shocking to some of you.

Good one,brother,why not you stay here?once you step up,crazy 90 years old fucker KOPI con you again,to go TKSS with him,that is no good for you,the good news is that the show starts in China,watch how CCP dies ,the bad news is that PAP will die befoe CCP,watch the free show of trucks falling over the broken bridges,the train crash,aeroplanes falling from the sky,etc,etc all in Communist China,God bless,amen

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one,brother,why not you stay here?once you step up,crazy 90 years old fucker KOPI con you again,to go TKSS with him,that is no good for you,the good news is that the show starts in China,watch how CCP dies ,the bad news is that PAP will die befoe CCP,watch the free show of trucks falling over the broken bridges,the train crash,aeroplanes falling from the sky,etc,etc all in Communist China,God bless,amen

yu mean you were conned?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
yu mean you were conned?
yes,indeed,Brother Kinana,u know we have a con king here,who is great hero of 90 years old Kopi who worshops him day and night,i was told by his 56 yeasr old son that Kopi worships him before and after food,WTF!But even now when I say PAP sure die 2016,few people agree with me and say I gila,what to do?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,indeed,Brother Kinana,u know we have a con king here,who is great hero of 90 years old Kopi who worshops him day and night,i was told by his 56 yeasr old son that Kopi worships him before and after food,WTF!But even now when I say PAP sure die 2016,few people agree with me and say I gila,what to do?

Sorry to hear you had been conned. But problem bro, its now time to wake up and stop all deceit, including self deceit.

peace

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
God did not create Satan.

Satan is man cheekiness to instigate fights among themsleves. When fight get worse and one of them lied he/she became satantic and tells more lies until all lies become truth and went out of control.

This lancheow creator screwed up himself and cannot tahan run road and no where to be found, this is know as disappearance of God.

I often wonder as a young christian, y did God create satan???Is it because like the human body, if its all pristine its unnatural so God had to create bacteria, in this case, satan, for the world, so that there will be a balance???Or mabbe because one employer once observed,"...Then y did God create the evil???Good and evil exists also right???"I was speechless....and gave up evangelising. If satan is the archangel who is in charge of singing to God like e Bible says, then does it mean that all singers are satan-followers???What about those who sing and hallow God just like satan used to do before he got thrown out of heaven???I mean???There are many things to say about satan being bad, then y did God allow satan to rule the world after disposition and be the choir lead before that???Sometimes I wished the Bible had more information.....:(:(

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did God create Satan? I think a better question would be why did humans create God?

Cheers!

Good question my fren.
There are many manmade gods out there. Humans created these gods because innate in man, there is an inner seeking of man to worship God. Thats why you see men creating idols for worship while dogs and monkeys don't.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did God create Satan? I think a better question would be why did humans create God?

Cheers!

i got one thread that answered this question perfectly...............

people know they have to die............but they cling on to life and fear death............

so they want to believe in an eternal after life.............and live in paradise of course.............

but someone has to create this paradise, right ?.............call him God lor............becoz dog is man's best friend and dog spelt backwards is God mah.......

that's why i can say...........God is my Dog..........

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got one thread that answered this question perfectly...............

people know they have to die............but they cling on to life and fear death............

so they want to believe in an eternal after life.............and live in paradise of course.............

but someone has to create this paradise, right ?.............call him God lor............becoz dog is man's best friend and dog spelt backwards is God mah.......

that's why i can say...........God is my Dog..........

Monkeys n dogs alSo know they will die. Why they don't have religion then?