• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue is pregnant!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's probably reading all these unkind remarks about her. Wait she'll humiliate you guys in her silly blog to display her prowess of language.

Sir, the subject is so attention seeking.

Thus I am thinking otherwise. I am thinking that she is having a good time reading all these about her. Good or bad, it does not matter. It feeds into her mega ego that we are talking about the her. She must be very "song" now.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go prove your hypothesis bro :biggrin:

Used to know these 2 chubby SPGs at a club.. Both used to have Ang Moh BFs back then.. Both of them also revealed to me that they surrendered their backsides to their Ang Moh lovers out of love..:eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More hobbits/dwarves/gnomes will appear in Singapore, hoorah

hi there

1. bro, may i add on to yours.
2. one damn ugly thing getting some ugly thing into this world!
3. aiyoh!
4. some spg from the beginning.
5. just imagine how white dicks have had already plunged in!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no shit bro, i'll commit suicide if i have something like this growing inside me

775003238_1556ba1b9e.jpg

hi there

1. bro, are you sure that the kopiuncle lookalike or sbf resident bitch is what its baby should look like?
2. freak show!

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are the type of whores thats spoiling our countrys image. she dyes her hair blonde (an insult to black haired asians), she thinks ang mohs are superior by going after one. spg bitch is degrading our singapore men to say the least. and surprisingly its always the cheena babi pussys that are the spgs. jus go down to any clubs ard orchard n clarke quay and so on. u will know wat i mean.