• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

xiaxue full home address and car license plate exposed, with other details in blog

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: xiaxue full home address and car license plate exposed, with other details in blo

Anyone have xiaxue's photo ???

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: xiaxue full home address and car license plate exposed, with other details in blo

got people send free pizza to her home already? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like many fans here

Or many of her minions hired to draw attention to her stupid blog. More clicks, more views, more 'Xiaxue' trending, more revenue. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What did she do to garner so much hate? I don't understand.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What did she do to garner so much hate? I don't understand.

xiaxuepap.jpg

Just one of the many things.

PAP's very own blogger bitch. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She doesn't blog about PAP.. Only her own bullshit life..

Anyone that gets associated with, or promotes the Lightning Party, is the enemy. No exceptions. No compromises.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyone that gets associated with, or promotes the Lightning Party, is the enemy. No exceptions. No compromises.

I see... But she appear to have more balls than any loser ball-less sinkie shit here.. I don't hate her, I just see her as another Internet business person.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or many of her minions hired to draw attention to her stupid blog. More clicks, more views, more 'Xiaxue' trending, more revenue. :rolleyes:

To all here: Don't click on her blog, don't send even a cent to her pocket. She is on her last legs as a 'celebrity' blogger, don't 'revive' her.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

in her case, i dont mind sleeping with the enemy... i mean in her case, we hold our friends close, we grope our enemies all over....

master

Alfrescian
Loyal

Riding with the lightning is indeed a dangerous thing to do.
You will kena strike by it!!!!!!