• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF ? Is this Real ? New Zealand Government Entices Singaporeans to Emigrate

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
just as i thought. i tried looking for expat jobs in NZ, found absolutely nothing i can do. it's a good place to retire, or like china... go live there for low-cost but run out of money because jebs don't pay well enough.

It may be hard finding a JOB but there are loads of opportunities when it comes to starting a little enterprise that can make lots of money.

Many Chinese Nationals are doing very well because they're enterprising and can do better than the Kiwis in many areas.... cafes, painting and wallpaper hanging, computer servicing etc.

Sinkies invariably think "jobs" but the PRCs think "business opportunities". Therein lies the difference.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may be hard finding a JOB but there are loads of opportunities when it comes to starting a little enterprise that can make lots of money.

Many Chinese Nationals are doing very well because they're enterprising and can do better than the Kiwis in many areas.... cafes, painting and wallpaper hanging, computer servicing etc.

Sinkies invariably think "jobs" but the PRCs think "business opportunities". Therein lies the difference.

i poor leh. you borrow me money can? my interest rape very competitive: -10% AND i will be your return customer for more loans!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i poor leh. you borrow me money can? my interest rape very competitive: -10% AND i will be your return customer for more loans!

If you're poor that's your problem. Don't expect any help from me. :rolleyes:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have just offended many in this forum esp the one hitting 30K plus points.

It is true WASTE of money. I rather buy other stuff. Even you got 3000k points so what ? You can become a KING ? Or - REP til lthe member REP become negative ?

Childish. Unless you pay for something like download or premium content.