• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF is the status of Police investigation of Mobile Air cheebye Jover Chew?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No fucking sound, no fucking shadow..........

........and that idiot is still a member of sbf posting idiotic scamming posts about warranty and similar shit.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the fuss? It is not illegal. Very common practice lah, fine print terms and disclaimers. Can't sleep at 1am because you no hear about Jover Chew?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the fuss? It is not illegal. Very common practice lah, fine print terms and disclaimers. Can't sleep at 1am because you no hear about Jover Chew?

Suck my cock lah, kotek. Illegal or not, is not for you to decide........you police izzit? I just need a status, so I can close my file on scumbag Jover Chew......and submit it to the Jade emperor in heaven.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck my cock lah, kotek. Illegal or not, is not for you to decide........you police izzit? I just need a status, so I can close my file on scumbag Jover Chew......and submit it to the Jade emperor in heaven.

Lang jeow lor. You want to know write to their feedback or make police report lor.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

........and that idiot is still a member of sbf posting idiotic scamming posts about warranty and similar shit.

Is going to take a long while.

Btw also no news on that chee bye kia Jover Chew. He run road came back already right?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happened to the Polis man who killed the father and son at Kovan
case closed?? Didn't hear any news lately...Shitty times has been keeping quiet!~ wtf!
go dick!!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, no issue at all. Jerky Neo no issue on fucking his artist, Terrance Chow no issue on fucking his Mediacock's Temp girl.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another case that is mysteriously MIA is the group who painted anti-PAP graffiti at Toa Payoh.

Why no public court case since this is a anti-PAP crime:confused:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many molesting cases, seems like police very on regarding such cases.
Tink is is fake, as MSM reporting neber give details, most likely make up stories.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is 50. It is a time for celebrations. Let us not mar this joyous occasion with unhappy things, yes?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG is 50. It is a time for celebrations. Let us not mar this joyous occasion with unhappy things, yes?

What's the big fuss about the 50th anniversary of getting kicked out of Malaysia? It's not as if LKY and his gang had fought an epic pro-independence war. :confused: