• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF? £80m for Ronaldo

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woohoooo, its a great news for me as a Man U fan :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That chao peacock is a plague, like beckham, should sell him higher, whahahah.

80 million can buy 2-3 good players, i hope Ribery is one of them :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FUCK OFF PEACOCK!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woohoooo, its a great news for me as a Man U fan :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

80 million can buy 2-3 good players, i hope Ribery is one of them :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

£80m is good money for the club. No player is bigger than the club. Any club, not only Manure.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RM spoil market....so much money why don't go and teh Barca for Messi? Messi on left, Ronaldo on right, kaka in middle. Win everything liao.

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the chance for Rooney to excel as striker. He is been a bridesmaid of Ronaldo. Perhaps will be the next best player on the planet. Ferguson needs a good winger to supply him.

jw5

Loyal
This is the chance for Rooney to excel as striker. He is been a bridesmaid of Ronaldo. Perhaps will be the next best player on the planet. Ferguson needs a good winger to supply him.
Rooney was designated as a "workhorse" for much of the time that Ronaldo was around.
This could be his time to shine.
I said before that Ronaldo would have left sooner or later, if not this season, perhaps next. But Rooney could be at Man Utd for the next 10 years, and could even be Man Utd and England captain if he manages to keep a lid on his temper.
But who do you think would be a good winger to supply him?
My vote goes to David Silva of Valencia, if he is available at the right price. I don't think Antonio Valencia of Wigan is consistent enough, and Ribery is probably too expensive.

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you so ungrateful to peacock? If not for him, man u would not have won the EPL, nebermine the CL.

Now other clubs know you have 80 million pounds and it's time to take the knives out. Lampa Pa lan.