• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Pritam Singh has a Heart of Gold. All PAP Scums should learn from him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the rescue...

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/Story/STIStory_770066.html

'The man was none other than my MP.'

MADAM S. SELVARANNI: 'On Feb 11, I saw a man attending to a distressed elderly woman who had suffered an abrasion on her knee and was bleeding slightly. I extended my help. The man explained that she had fallen after tripping over a tree root. He was on one knee, speaking calmly to her while he cleaned the wound. When he was done, he stood up and only then did I realise that the man was none other than my MP, Mr Pritam Singh of the Workers' Party . I was really touched by his concern and care for a total stranger.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank You Mr Pritam Singh for coming to the aid of the injured elderly lady.. This is what we Sporeans want.. An MP with a common touch that can connect himself with normal Sporeans unlike those elitist PAP Scums who are out of touch with the common man..

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you President Tony Tan too for attending to an injured boy

st-2011-07-24-dr-tony-tan-helping-injured-boy.jpg

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
6a00d83451b52369e2014e60490cd4970c-450wi

Siao lah, I also have heart of Gold you know. I sacrificed doing NS to save babes, opps babies' lives....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you President Tony Tan too for attending to an injured boy
st-2011-07-24-dr-tony-tan-helping-injured-boy.jpg

What's the use of Tony Tan wiping the fat boy's face with a piece of tissue paper..??? :confused: He should had given the boy some mouth to mouth resuscitation if he's really sincere in helping...:rolleyes:

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the use of Tony Tan wiping the fat boy's face with a piece of tissue paper..??? :confused: He should had given the boy some mouth to mouth resuscitation if he's really sincere in helping...:rolleyes:

I pity the kiddo if TT had actually given him mouth to mouth ...

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Three recent studies have found that when untrained bystanders perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation as part of CPR on people who are in cardiac arrest, it does not improve patient survival rates.

In order to help the 92% of cardiac arrest patients who die before reaching the hospital, the American Heart Association (AHA) has traditionally recommended a CPR (for cardiopulmonary resuscitation) protocol that includes chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth “rescue breathing.”

But it turns out that idea of a lip-lock with a stranger makes people uneasy; plus most people don’t know how to do mouth-to-mouth correctly. The AHA estimates that only one-third of the 300,000 Americans who go into cardiac arrest in public each year are given CPR, and theorizes that part of the problem is the mouth-to-mouth obstacle.

In 2008, the AHA began exploring a new protocol in which civilian CPR training consisted of rapid chest compressions only. Now several studies have supported this change, finding that chest-compressions only CPR may not only be more palatable, but more effective at saving patients. The Wall Street Journal reports:

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2010/10/06/the-case-against-mouth-to-mouth resuscitation/#ixzz1nIR6Bfvo

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank You Mr Pritam Singh for coming to the aid of the injured elderly lady.. This is what we Sporeans want.. An MP with a common touch that can connect himself with normal Sporeans unlike those elitist PAP Scums who are out of touch with the common man..

I totally agree with Zeddy.

Truly a chivalrous person.

That is what MPs should be...

There were some in the past who refused to shake hands with fish-mongers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder why when the oppo isn't a chinese he gets praised to the skies. If it was chen show mao that helped i would be very impressed.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter who helped. It matters that someone helped, whether Opposition or PAP of whichever race.

Last edited:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
"i wonder why when the oppo isn't a chinese he gets praised to the skies."

Why must everything be about race with you?

"If it was chen show mao that helped i would be very impressed"

I dont understand. You mean you don't expect Mr Chen to help and you would be very impressed if he did??

IMO, it's the decent thing to do. Whether you're Indian, Chinese, Malay, PAP supporter, Opposition Party supporter or Foreign Talent. In other words, its a human thing...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"i wonder why when the oppo isn't a chinese he gets praised to the skies."

Why must everything be about race with you?

"If it was chen show mao that helped i would be very impressed"

I dont understand. You mean you don't expect Mr Chen to help and you would be very impressed if he did??

IMO, it's the decent thing to do. Whether you're Indian, Chinese, Malay, PAP supporter, Opposition Party supporter or Foreign Talent. In other words, its a human thing...

no you moron if the person helping was chen i would be impressed. This is my own opinion which i have a right to.