• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Indian Candidate's Resignation

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is only the first incident. Expect at least 2 more to appear over the next few days. Strange things always happen during GEs/BEs. The 'invisible hand' is actively orchestrating from behind.

Yaw's expose also the work of an invisible hand?

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the chap has been compromised by the usual actors, I can only say they must have lost their marbles and whoever did this should be summoned and get whacked on the head repeatedly. If he did this on his own free will, I am speechless - does he not see how the PAP is the one responsible for creating the playing field the opposition has to play in?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Sajeev, anyone with a sense of social justice and respect to every races, regardless of race, who listen to what nonsense Sylvia Lim has sprouted about Indian members tend to leave after getting their cadre membership, would have thrown their resignation letter at her immediately.

Goh Meng Seng

Your posts seems lot more rationale than other blind WP supporters here.

It's not about racism per ce.It's all about self respect.

I never had good vibes about Sylvia.That alone had been the source of my constant clash with Scroobal.Otherwise,we see eye to eye on most other matters.However,I have to agree with Scroobal;the timing.Why now?....during a by election that is crucial to WP?

For which I think you ought to look at the very Sylvia herself.The Indian guy is the very Sylvia selection as a crucial candidate for a crucial GE in 2011.And the acrimony of racism is just between these two.How convenient a drama.Remember,it takes two to clap.And the main actors are just these two.Not even LTK is involved,who as the secretary general of the party is supposedly the most powerful.

I am not absolving LTK per ce.But it appears there is an invisible hand that makes the move for WP.Beyond the power of LTK;though I have reason to believe that his own position is compromised over JBJ being ejected out of WP.

Now,let me pose this question to you.

Is WP a sidekick to PAP....and that Sylvia Lim is the actual mole?

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I never had good vibes about Sylvia.That alone had been the source of my constant clash with Scroobal.Otherwise,we see eye to eye on most other matters.However,I have to agree with Scroobal;the timing.Why now?....during a by election that is crucial to WP?

For which I think you ought to look at the very Sylvia herself.The Indian guy is the very Sylvia selection as a crucial candidate for a crucial GE in 2006.And the acrimony of racism is just between these two.How convenient a drama.Remember,it takes two to clap.And the main actors are just these two.Not even LTK is involved,who as the secretary general of the party is supposedly the most powerful.

I am not absolving LTK per ce.But it appears there is an invisible hand that makes the move for WP.Beyond the power of LTK;though I have reason to believe that his own position is compromised over JBJ being ejected out of WP.

Is WP a sidekick to PAP....and that Sylvia Lim the is actual mole?

It may not be SL, but LTK, who could be the "mole".

By the way, per ce, should be per se.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would help if you can reason that out.Tks.

It is just my idle speculation that possibly LTK and GMS are paid agents, simply because they are small or medium size businessmen (and therefore, no need to go to work at specific time or report to any other individual, freedom to do whatever they fancy, a very good front to earn a living, and unlikely that many individuals would question them on how they earn their living), and their activities, etc.

If they are not paid agents, then perhaps, you may wish to venture a guess, why and how the ruling party and their affiliates or agents are able to obtain info pertaining to the WP, etc.

For all we know, I could be dreaming or making unfounded speculations.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is only the first incident. Expect at least 2 more to appear over the next few days. Strange things always happen during GEs/BEs. The 'invisible hand' is actively orchestrating from behind.

I am expecting the msm to shine the spotlight on the underage case.
Hopefully the WP members who follow this forum will have a good contingecy plan and are not having false hopes that it will not come out.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just my idle speculation that possibly LTK and GMS are paid agents, simply because they are small or medium size businessmen (and therefore, no need to go to work at specific time or report to any other individual, freedom to do whatever they fancy, a very good front to earn a living, and unlikely that many individuals would question them on how they earn their living), and their activities, etc.

If they are not paid agents, then perhaps, you may wish to venture a guess, why and how the ruling party and their affiliates or agents are able to obtain info pertaining to the WP, etc.

For all we know, I could be dreaming or making unfounded speculations.

You are quite close but not that close.Again I am a speculator like you too.But my speculations had been remarkably accurate most of the times in this very forum,including this very saga.I guess,it's because I deal with various nationalities of various races whose verbal communication is not exactly what I have to read.I instinctively watch for other signs.

Here is my 2 cents worth.

LTK---He was already compromised from the very day he ousted JBJ.But he did not start his political career as a mole.He was trapped by PAP by circumstances--a choice of bankruptcy or to remain a free man.

GMS-I had read his posts as the MADCOW in SOC.Started as an idealist with Chinese superiority ...a role that could replace LTK.Besides GMS has a better command of English than Chinese educated LTK....a role which Chen Show Mao plays now.Hence,GMS could have been indirectly maneuvered into WP by PAP with a hope of replacing LTK.But guess,GMS did not fit into PAP's plan as he had a mind of his own.

Thereby ,I reason LTK and GMS would not suit PAP's long term strategies for WP.Hence they must be removed.

Sylvia Lim.Now this is the dark horse.That says no eveil,hear no evil and sees no evil.A perfect intelligence material.Moreover the girlish charm is a perfect cover.But what stick out like a sore thumb was how she was rocketed in WP chairmanship--whose background as a police woman does not do justice to a political post.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Moles and Paid Agents

You are quite close but not that close.Again I am a speculator like you too.But my speculations had been remarkably accurate most of the times in this very forum,including this very saga.I guess,it's because I deal with various nationalities of various races whose verbal communication is not exactly what I have to read.I instinctively watch for other signs.

Here is my 2 cents worth.

LTK---He was already compromised from the very day he ousted JBJ.But he did not start his political career as a mole.He was trapped by PAP by circumstances--a choice of bankruptcy or to remain a free man.

GMS-I had read his posts as the MADCOW in SOC.Started as an idealist with Chinese superiority ...a role that could replace LTK.Besides GMS has a better command of English than Nanyang educated LTK....a role which Chen Show Mao plays now.Hence,GMS could have been indirectly maneuvered into WP by PAP with a hope of replacing LTK.But guess,GMS did not fit into PAP's plan as he had a mind of his own.

Thereby ,I reason LTK and GMS would not suit PAP's long term strategies for WP.Hence they must be removed.

Sylvia Lim.Now this is the dark horse.That says no eveil,hear no evil and sees no evil.A perfect intelligence material.Moreover the girlish charm is a perfect cover.But what stick out like a sore thumb was how she was rocketed in WP chairmanship--whose background as a police woman does not do justice to a political post.

Thank you.

SL is very hard to evaluate regarding whether or not she is a mole or paid agent.
With respect, i would say she is unlike to be one, but no one can be 100 per cent sure.
Being a former Inspector (not ASP?), she will have all the necessary special skills, but to me, she has the integrity and character not to sell her soul.

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you.

but to me, she has the integrity and character nto to sell her soul.

This is what I want you to explain.Since you are basing your entire argument on Sylvia Lim's integrity and character.

I had posed the same question to Scroobal and Ramseth--both hardened WP supportes but with no satisfactory answers.

What makes you vouch for Sylvia Lim's integrity and character ?please pray tell.

You see,I am most happy to be proven wrong in this instance.My desperation for a worthy opposition supersede wanting to win this argument.

I rather loose.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what I want you to explain.Since you are basing your entire argument on Sylvia Lim's integrity and character.

I had posed the same question to Scroobal and Ramseth--both hardened WP supportes but with no satisfactory answers.

What makes you vouch for Sylvia Lim's integrity and character ?please pray tell.

You see,I am most happy to be proven wrong in this instance.My desperation for a worthy opposition supersede wanting to win this argument.

I rather loose.

Integrity of SL? Guess only time will tell, and in some instances, even time won't tell if she's indeed a high-level mole.

k0s0ng

Alfrescian
Loyal

For which I think you ought to look at the very Sylvia herself.The Indian guy is the very Sylvia selection as a crucial candidate for a crucial GE in 2011.And the acrimony of racism is just between these two.How convenient a drama.Remember,it takes two to clap.And the main actors are just these two.Not even LTK is involved,who as the secretary general of the party is supposedly the most powerful.

Is WP a sidekick to PAP....and that Sylvia Lim is the actual mole?

Why are you people asking "Why now" ?

This is a guy who is not so committed - he admits as much, and felt disappointed/offended by Sylvia's remark ..is it so difficult to understand why he wants to get even with WP?

I wouldn't be surprised even if his conversation with Sylvia is weeks or months ago. You have personal vendetta, you want to get even, you wait for perfect timing for maximum damage ..and ensure the other side gets the message.

It's so simple; yet many of you guys seem to be unable to comprehend. Racism cuts deep.

B

Baluku

SL CSJ and Ramseth are all policemen and women.

I wonder if they all knew each others?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Completely agree with you. I too suspect that he was manipulated or set-up. I am sure money has been involved. After I saw this letter, i made a few calls. The general opinion was that this letter was not written by him.

I know this guy. The contents of this letter contradicts the person i know of and Sylvia. Somebody poisoned the well sometime earlier and fed poisoned water to those involved. I've yet to find out who but no surprises on why it is done.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I had posed the same question to Scroobal and Ramseth--both hardened WP supporters but with no satisfactory answers.

I rather loose.

I am indifferent whether or not [scroobal] and [Ramseth] are supportes of the WP.
However, after having being away for decades, I am a non resident of Singapore, whatever the outcome of the elections or future elections, I have very minimum vested interest.
I believe that the Pay and Pay simply lost a prized person and good catch in SL, and that SL is very unlikely to be a mole.
Having said that, I cannot be so sure that she is not and will not be one, because to my surprise, one of my "very ordinary" schoolmates worked with one of the govt agency, years ago.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a likelihood that CSJ, SL and Ramseth know one another, but may not know of Ramseth's nickname at this forum.
They may be around the same age, but probably Ramseth and CSJ are older than SL by half a dozen years.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boy,you hit right on the nail.

The only difference is Ramseth and SL were career policeman and woman.Whereas CSJ is a NS man who was basically an academic.

But when SL was helicoptered into WP chairmanship....my good guess is that she brought along cops like Ramseth .

It's a public knowledge that wherever and whenever a new CEO takes over,the tendency is that he/she brings along a team of his/her ex colleagues as well.Therby,it would be interesting to know if Ramseth membership with WP coincides with Sylvia's.