• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Town council called police when shopkeepers went to meet TC staff!

LowLifeBoyKopiUncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the WP cannot even treat their own constituents fairly, imagine what Singapore will be like if they end up running the whole country.

Their actions show that they are even more money faced than the PAP. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Well if you are so smart, go and help out WP instead of ranting here like a coward dog.
Do you dare to approve this post ?:rolleyes:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1450906_579982095391136_1191802062_n.png

Mr Choi A Chao, 56, who sells clothing, puts the issue down to cut-throat competition: "They sell their clothing very cheap, $3 to $5. Our cost price is $10-plus. How can we do business?"

The upcoming fair's organiser, Mr Jeff Chan, in questioning the shopkeepers' motives, said: "There are trade fairs all year round at HDB Hub in Toa Payoh, but I haven't heard any public complaint from the shops."

Well Done WP! :wink::smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the report above, that farker on the centre named Stanley sells Hp covers for a living.. LOL.. Can survive just by selling HP covers in S'pore..??? How much HP covers can he sell in one day? :biggrin: :rolleyes::biggrin:

Its a well known secret that these type of Ah Bengs selling HPs and HP covers have links to the illegal money lending syndicates and bookies.. In fact its their main source of income and selling HPs, HP covers is just to conceal their illicit activities..

Used to eat around that part of SINgapore lately...go there & you will know what I mean...that dye hair ah beng sells HP covers & those cards in which the kids sit around at the shop.....his shop used to be located near a hair dressing saloon, where there is a pavilion which holds pasar malams etc.. now he is located near to the HDB Office, renting not a full stall..near to a bigger covered space in front of HDB Office...that is what these people are complaining about...

When the PxP was around for ages..holding the same thing...why did they not complain??

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya
those shop owners voted the PAP lah
now the PAP also donch care for them
so they tot WP will help them

If the WP cannot even treat their own constituents fairly, imagine what Singapore will be like if they end up running the whole country.

Their actions show that they are even more money faced than the PAP. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shopkeepers move in the right direction,to let public know about it.
Otherwise when these shops start to close one by one , WP & supporters will blame PAP for it.

Yes, now the public know that they have been paying exorbitant price for the products from those shopkeepers.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has 15 + town councils,why are these fucking shopkeepers so special?
Hougang shopkeepers petition against trade fairs - Their business is affected, they tell WP-run town council
Sooner rather than later,all the other town councils managed by PAP have to stop trade fairs ,what the fuck?killing our small biz people,because of a stupid PAP spy!PM Lee takes action against this fucker who destroyed our small people.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it just me or is this becoming a trend with WP

Since GE2011
Award most expensive TC Management contracts to FMSS without tender

Propose million dollar salary for ministers and high allowance for MP

Vote buying for upgrade lucky draw

Demand additional payment from Hawkers for free cleaning services

and now this.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since GE2011

and now this.

The pappy lap dog waiting for its moment to pounce again.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When hougang central was still under pap, there were at least 4-6 trade fairs annually at the open field lasting at least 2-3 weeks. Before CNY, confirmed had trade fairs too. Now suddenly shopkeepers complaint, they can go jiak siak as far as I concern.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When hougang central was still under pap, there were at least 4-6 trade fairs annually at the open field lasting at least 2-3 weeks. Before CNY, confirmed had trade fairs too. Now suddenly shopkeepers complaint, they can go jiak siak as far as I concern.

I don't think U can compare 4 - 6 trade shows with one every other week since April

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think U can compare 4 - 6 trade shows with one every other week since April

I pass by the place every other day, the so call fairs were not as often as stated by those idiots. A few of the fairs were by John little. Can John little products be cheaper than those as the shophouses. As for selling hp covers, do u know how many shops inside HG central are selling the same stuff?

The fairs only 6 to 8 stalls, operate in the sheltered area in front of Hdb office. Many kids like hang ard there plus a couple basking in the same spot. If there were as many fairs as claimed by those idiots, then no way they can bask there. Come hougang to see for yourself before believing BS printed by agency who has low credibility.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since GE2011

and now this.

It is just you. All these are all just wayang, PAP fuck Sinkies a hundred fold of WP, the Braddell Brothel also don't dare to print.