• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP saga continues! Raeesah says WP leadership told her to keep lying

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I mentioned on another thread. This cunt is the ultimate sabo queen. Since all this saga is the result of her making and her political career is already finished, she should have just swallow the bitter pill by taking all responsibility considering that Pritam and the party defended her to the hilt when the press went to town on her past social media postings last year. First she lied, then now she stabbed her former colleagues in the back and dragging them together in her political suicide. This cunt has truly turned WP upside down in just one year.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I mentioned on another thread. This cunt is the ultimate sabo queen. Since all this saga is the result of her making and her political career is already finished, she should have just swallow the bitter pill by taking all responsibility considering that Pritam and the party defended her to the hilt when the press went to town on her past social media postings last year. First she lied, then now she stabbed her former colleagues in the back and dragging them together in her political suicide. This cunt has truly turned WP upside down in just one year.
moles can be planted to destroy political parties

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is the mudslime equivalent of Wong Hong Toy

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is all on Woker's party now, they made a shit sandwich and all have to take a bie now. In wanting to please her daddy, they made compromises and now they are paying the price. Fuck PS, SL and the token mat. If Raeesh is political gangrene, these 3 slimefucks are political cancer to Woker's Party.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is your brain? Did PAP MPs lie? Was COP invoked or any investigation done? If what they did to Raeesah is not bullying, what is it? Anyway like I said, WP is likely to do better at the next GE. Let the Court of Public decide. PAP's media amounts to nothing now. Doesnt the impending demise of SPH say anything?
You are too stupid to tie in the demise of SPH and this case. It is as clear as daylight that Khan is now testifying against the WP, the very party she had worked for. If you still tell me that the PAP is forcing her to do this now, then I have no words to describe you. You are bent on still praising the WP when in true fact, they had already done the wrong by encouraging Khan to continue to lie and hopefully, this case will get passed over with no further interrogation and not bringing shame to the WP. Like I said, women like you are as unreliable and untrustworthy as Khan.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
moles can be planted to destroy political parties
Every time such incidences happened, you'll point the blame on moles. Just like CSJ (in before), you will also say that he's a planted mole (by the PAP). What other credible evidence can you provide without proof? Keep on talking like this and you are only making a fool of yourself here. When a wrong has been done, admit it and move on. Not to dread on with ridiculous reasoning just to satisfy yourself.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right on target bro. This idiot lady cannot accept it when the facts are against her. She posts and she expects everyone to swallow what she says. If you disagree with her then she will insult you directly or indirectly. As you said, she is unreliable and untrustworthy.
You are too stupid to tie in the demise of SPH and this case. It is as clear as daylight that Khan is now testifying against the WP, the very party she had worked for. If you still tell me that the PAP is forcing her to do this now, then I have no words to describe you. You are bent on still praising the WP when in true fact, they had already done the wrong by encouraging Khan to continue to lie and hopefully, this case will get passed over with no further interrogation and not bringing shame to the WP. Like I said, women like you are as unreliable and untrustworthy as Khan.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary. WP will overcome this issue and grow stronger. Pritam may have to go. But WP has enough talent, depth and support to rise above this saga. PAP has miscalculated again and think making this big will sink WP. Remember Yaw Shin Leong's case? Remember how PAP went after LTK, SL and Pritam in the Aljunied TC case? WP did better in after these two cases. So WP will likely do better in next GE winning by bigger margins. Voters dont like to see PAP bullying other parties

agree. no major damage done. in fact WP should trigger a by erection to seize back ze narrative and make it a referendum on WP integrity :thumbsup:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is all on Woker's party now, they made a shit sandwich and all have to take a bie now. In wanting to please her daddy, they made compromises and now they are paying the price. Fuck PS, SL and the token mat. If Raeesh is political gangrene, these 3 slimefucks are political cancer to Woker's Party.
Kapitan GMS even though recently kena POFMAed, he must be enjoying his weekend right now observing this mess within the WP

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary. WP will overcome this issue and grow stronger. Pritam may have to go. But WP has enough talent, depth and support to rise above this saga. PAP has miscalculated again and think making this big will sink WP. Remember Yaw Shin Leong's case? Remember how PAP went after LTK, SL and Pritam in the Aljunied TC case? WP did better in after these two cases. So WP will likely do better in next GE winning by bigger margins. Voters dont like to see PAP bullying other parties
I'm sure everyone knows why LTK had to step down in the end. I have to admit that he had made the right move and must be respected for taking responsibility for his party's blunder in the AHTC accounts mismanagement by stepping down. However, voters may not be so easily swayed and that could be why Aljunied had won by a slimmer margin at the last GE.

If Khan is wrongly accusing the WP for asking her to continue lying, why not Pritam comes out to revoke this claim, or should we wait for another week to see what Pritam will have to say about Khan's saying as such under oath, which legally binds her to tell the truth.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
o
Only a stupid singaporean believes what Singapore media say. You cant understand what caused SPH's demise?