• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Farking Arrogant! Not Coming For Opposition Horse-Trading Talks!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No dilemma, it is more important to deny the papigs the 2/3 majority than to worry about dome doggie mole collect 16k per month....
Agreed initially but after some thoughts disagree. If they are doggie, pap may not have 2/3 majority on paper but when it comes to actual voting the doggies will support them and it is as good as 2/3 majority. For those doggies that are so obnious, I don't think they deserve our benefit of doubt.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would actually be happy to see SDP and Chee win, to see how they can be "your voice in parliament". If he is a mole, his kids and wife has really suffered for so many years, what a price to pay. I would have just choose to fade away after trying so many years if I am Chee.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would actually be happy to see SDP and Chee win, to see how they can be "your voice in parliament". If he is a mole, his kids and wife has really suffered for so many years, what a price to pay. I would have just choose to fade away after trying so many years if I am Chee.

i rather kong hee goes to lumparleement to tell us what Dog told him last nite and pinkie has no choice but to listen to him or suffer a relapse that very day

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agreed initially but after some thoughts disagree. If they are doggie, pap may not have 2/3 majority on paper but when it comes to actual voting the doggies will support them and it is as good as 2/3 majority. For those doggies that are so obnious, I don't think they deserve our benefit of doubt.

Aiyah, please go and vote for your papigs. No need to think so hard de.

It is people like you that are likely to form that 60%.

I will vote for WP ... if not, any opposition will do. To stop the papigs having that 2/3 majority and to lower their total vote count.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, please go and vote for your papigs. No need to think so hard de.

It is people like you that are likely to form that 60%.

I will vote for WP ... if not, any opposition will do. To stop the papigs having that 2/3 majority and to lower their total vote count.
You are getting confused. Voting for pap is never an option in our discussion. I am talking about spoiling vote if we are faced with pap vs "opp for fun" .

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to support the idea of not to spoil my vote. However, after the PE, it becomes clear that some opp are there for fun. Therefore, in the case of a straight fight like pap vs "opp for fun", to vote opp in would give a clear signal that we are against pap despite the lack of credibility of the mole. However, by doing so, we let the doggie mole collect 16k per month for at least 4 years. Feel very cheated. In a reall dilemma because my constituency is likely such a case.

PEBE was an awakening for many opposition supporters to take a good look at our minor oppositions from another angle and know why voters refused to support them despite their dislike of the ruling party.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

I gave no doubt csj isn't a mole but the reality is his approach to politics doesn't make him electable. And if he wants to get elected, he would need to change his approach but that will be a different csj you would prefer.

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are getting confused. Voting for pap is never an option in our discussion. I am talking about spoiling vote if we are faced with pap vs "opp for fun" .

Why spoil votes? Why not give it to the opposition, any opposition.

Spoilt votes don't count to the final tally. By giving to the opposition, it adds up to the final percentage of votes oppositions garner for the whole election.

It would be embarrassing for papigs to tell the world that they have say 45% of the votes but having full control of the parliament i.e. more than 2/3 majority. This is because of the way GRC operates.

Mathematically it could be possible when the papigs won by razor thin margin [say about a few low hundred votes] for most of that 2/3 majority but they lost very heavily in those few areas where the oppositions won [read - slightly less than 1/3].

Please don't spoil votes. Give it to any donkey or monkey to deny the papigs that 2/3 majority.

Every vote counts.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I gave no doubt csj isn't a mole but the reality is his approach to politics doesn't make him electable. And if he wants to get elected, he would need to change his approach but that will be a different csj you would prefer.

We conditioned sinkies to feel hostile towards those who ask PAP too many pointed questions. I am glad it has worked well. At one point, I was starting to lose faith.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why spoil votes? Why not give it to the opposition, any opposition.

Spoilt votes don't count to the final tally. By giving to the opposition, it adds up to the final percentage of votes oppositions garner for the whole election.

It would be embarrassing for papigs to tell the world that they have say 45% of the votes but having full control of the parliament i.e. more than 2/3 majority. This is because of the way GRC operates.

Mathematically it could be possible when the papigs won by razor thin margin [say about a few low hundred votes] for most of that 2/3 majority but they lost very heavily in those few areas where the oppositions won [read - slightly less than 1/3].

Please don't spoil votes. Give it to any donkey or monkey to deny the papigs that 2/3 majority.

Every vote counts.
Ah, your logic to raise the % of opp votes even if we know full well that it is a doggie is a valid reason. Will do so.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Facts speak for themselves - the oppo party w most clout today is wp. They have one grc n 2 smc. The rest ? Shut up n fall in line. Until u win something, don't screw the overall fight against pap.

What you said sounds crude but you are spot on.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. that's why sinkies and pap are made for one another. the government is a reflection of the people that voted them in. same kiasi, kiasu, self-serving mentality.

hope that sinkies no will continue to dwindle, government continue to import more fts to become naturalized sinkies, gst increase to 20% so that these 'semi-competent' ministers voted in can start another round of salary revision upwards.

sinkies like to get beaten up, nurtured back to health, then come back asking for more, cos they like the feeling of being nurtured but forgotten the pain of getting beaten up. lol.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you these oppo guys are clowns, jokers and hypocrites

say NO N O NO to these jokers....

workers party should be condemned and voted out for their sheer arrogance and selfishness..

giphy.gif

NSP finisto
Reformed PARTY gone case
SDP in IMH
the rest in the longkang

say NO to all these clowns and jokers

You idiot. You don't even know the internecine fightings in the PAP. Wonder how India managed to get sinkapore to allow unlimited Ah Nehs to work here in the free trade agreement and now unlimited Ah Neh nurses to come too? Look at the Indians in cabinet. They have taken over. The Chinamen in the cabinet have lost their clout.
You work for the PAP and you don't even know this? You stupid fool.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CSJ just needs to stop being intellectual and talk with bread and butter issues like jobs, housing, healthcare, CPF and transportation. He can then link those issues back to how our political system has allowed the PAP to persecute 16-year old, lose $50 billion of our reserves with no one being able to ask question etc.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ just needs to stop being intellectual and talk with bread and butter issues like jobs, housing, healthcare, CPF and transportation. He can then link those issues back to how our political system has allowed the PAP to persecute 16-year old, lose $50 billion of our reserves with no one being able to ask question etc.

fuck the talk about that hideous hair kid