• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Apologists Excuse....

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
WP people (apologists I would say) keep saying that with only 8 MPs plus NCMPs in parliament, there is little WP could do...Then pray tell, would we expect WP to be able to do anything even with an additional MP from Punggol East? If not, then shouldn't we let other party with better candidate to try and do something instead?

When I question why WP didn't raise the red flag on the AIM issue at first instance last year, they gave me such excuse... there is little they could do with only 8 MPs and NCMPs.

From the AIM saga, it is obvious that both PAP and WP are not interested in protecting residents and voters' interests but in fact, made use of their interests for politicking. Both are equally guilty of that. PAP selling the rights to their own company and then made Aljunied residents to lose the critical asset that they have paid for its development, on top of that, spending additional money to develop another software, is exercising extreme politicking at the expense of voters' interests.

On the other hand, the failure of WP, voted in by voters to be the custodian of the estate management, didn't act to safeguard their interests by suing the previous board of management for compensation, by entering into such contract that compromised their interests. It has said the handing over was smooth last year but only when their management ability was questioned, then they raised this important issue, not to safeguard or recover the residents' interests but only to use this excuse for their inability to deliver. They are politicking as well, without the intention to defend the residents' interests at all.

Both parties should be scrutinized for such adverse politicking which cost residents and voters dearly.

Goh Meng Seng

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I question why WP didn't raise the red flag on the AIM issue at first instance last year, they gave me such excuse... there is little they could do with only 8 MPs and NCMPs.

WP must be stupid to the point of entering an asylum if there was such an easy goal to score against PAP but they did not bring it up until now. Think about it. There has to be a reason for the timing.

Of all the pertinent angles that can be sought from this issue eg PAP's and AIM's questionable conduct or whether any resident was affected by WP AHTC's new system, you choose to take this angle. I am amazed but not going to ask you why because we all know it's due to bias.

But at the same time, some WP supporters really give poor defence. The timing of bringing up the AIM issue has nothing to do with how many MPs WP has.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

If PAP has not given Vichy WP a red score on in their Town Management Review, Vichy WP would most probably continue to keep quiet and act blur. They are now making so much noise becos PAP had apparently breached their Non-Agression Pact: You cover my backside and I cover your ass.

Vichy WP is attacking PAP not becos of political principle or for the people's interest. It's simply for politcal self interest.

If they really care about the people, they would have spoken up long long time already.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP people (apologists I would say) keep saying that with only 8 MPs plus NCMPs in parliament, there is little WP could do...

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh, during the Yaw saga, you like to say you are no anti WP... BULLSHIT.... anyone can see how anti WP you are...

since when did WP officially say that there is little WP could do with only 8 MPs plus NCMPs in parliament...

dun take some online chatter and try to characterise it party policy

you know all the senior WP folks better than me.....

you know jolly well WP MPs speak out alot in parliament, but people are pissed off because they like to talk a lot jiao wei and ask a lot of lan jiao questions.... not the hardhitting questions..

no that they are not doing anything... but doing things that no body give a fuck about... if you follow pritam, he likme to go all out aggressive on some out dated

go check hansard... by the time the wait for the parliament to address those about bompton bikes and 6 Million population target.... the talking points already turn stale

either the minister did not have time to answer the question or media did not cover...

anyway not that i do not think they ask a lot of jiao question

and you know very well that most of the WP folks do not give a FUCK about policy matters...
they just want to organize durian tours and festival celebration

WP must be stupid to the point of entering an asylum if there was such an easy goal to score against PAP but they did not bring it up until now. Think about it. There has to be a reason for the timing.

Mr tanwahp, you are the reason why people use apologist to describe WP supporters... you have such blind faith in WP leaders... you think they are in SAINTS??

IN WP we trust... I FUCK YOU understand.... OF COURSE THERE IS A REASON but if WP dun say who the fuck know....

if you guys can trust WP so blindly, its only a matter of time before they become another PAP...

do you know the REAL REASON why Sylvia turn down the invitation for national conversation ?

have the you guys speak to Sylvia ??? come on if WP are a bunch of politiking idiots, they would have spill all the whole truth ....

do you know the REAL REASON why Gerald is alot more quiet now on some issues?

donno right? then why the fuck you trust them so much for FUCK?

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is fair to say anti-WP jealous freaks (some self-proclaimed anal-yst... some pretend to be SDP supporters but in reality simply wish to stir shit among opposition party) gets really personal. Never in my dream did i expect jealousy to be such a disruptive force.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh, during the Yaw saga, you like to say you are no anti WP... BULLSHIT.... anyone can see how anti WP you are...

since when did WP officially say that there is little WP could do with only 8 MPs plus NCMPs in parliament...

dun take some online chatter and try to characterise it party policy

you know all the senior WP folks better than me.....

you know jolly well WP MPs speak out alot in parliament, but people are pissed off because they like to talk a lot jiao wei and ask a lot of lan jiao questions.... not the hardhitting questions..

no that they are not doing anything... but doing things that no body give a fuck about... if you follow pritam, he likme to go all out aggressive on some out dated

go check hansard... by the time the wait for the parliament to address those about bompton bikes and 6 Million population target.... the talking points already turn stale

either the minister did not have time to answer the question or media did not cover...

anyway not that i do not think they ask a lot of jiao question

and you know very well that most of the WP folks do not give a FUCK about policy matters...
they just want to organize durian tours and festival celebration

Mr tanwahp, you are the reason why people use apologist to describe WP supporters... you have such blind faith in WP leaders... you think they are in SAINTS??

IN WP we trust... I FUCK YOU understand.... OF COURSE THERE IS A REASON but if WP dun say who the fuck know....

if you guys can trust WP so blindly, its only a matter of time before they become another PAP...

do you know the REAL REASON why Sylvia turn down the invitation for national conversation ?

have the you guys speak to Sylvia ??? come on if WP are a bunch of politiking idiots, they would have spill all the whole truth ....

do you know the REAL REASON why Gerald is alot more quiet now on some issues?

donno right? then why the fuck you trust them so much for FUCK?

And you are the know-it-all street thug or what? Your fucking brain need to be more evolved. :oIo:

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nowadays people are really outspoken, sharp and discerning.

When I was discussing with someone over the AIM saga, this person told me this: " We don't want toothless tigers in parliament which will only put up their fake teeth, dentures when there is elections round the corner...."

Goh Meng Seng

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays people are really outspoken, sharp and discerning.

When I was discussing with someone over the AIM saga, this person told me this: " We don't want toothless tigers in parliament which will only put up their fake teeth, dentures when there is elections round the corner...."

Goh Meng Seng

You're at it again.

The issue cropped up when the TC report was released putting AHTC unfavourably. Even WP critics agreed and asked why WP had to speak up after the TC report was released.

Since when was it now changed to because it was due to the Punggol East BE that WP spoke up.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those WP is too cunning for that. This was probably a joker card that LTK wanted to flash at a future election rally - analyse his GE2011 and BE2012 rallies to understand what I am talking about. Fortunately, now they have egg in their face.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Not me dude. This is a comment by an "outsider", most probably see things much clearer than you and me.

And it is true, why didn't WP raise it for the past one year but only now? To use it as an excuse for not delivering? And start questioning it in preparation for By-elections? Well, if WP really think residents of Aljunied have been shortchanged, they could well seek legal redress to seek compensation from the previous board of management! But they are not doing that at all....

Singaporeans aren't that simple minded anymore, dude.

Goh Meng Seng

You're at it again.

The issue cropped up when the TC report was released putting AHTC unfavourably. Even WP critics agreed and asked why WP had to speak up after the TC report was released.

Since when was it now changed to because it was due to the Punggol East BE that WP spoke up.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow wow wow... if WP does not speak up you accuse them of not doing their job... if WP speaks up you accuse them of speaking up because BE is around the corner... tsk tsk tsk... fortunately time and again it has shown the electorate does not share your sentiments

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not me dude. This is a comment by an "outsider", most probably see things much clearer than you and me.

Most people share posts that they agree with. If you don't agree, you can always put up a disclaimer.

I am not surprised that you think this outsider is not simple minded because he agrees with you, nor am surprised that those who disagree with you are "potshots".

20 years ago, people were already criticizing WP. They were never simple minded, if you think they were.

And it is true, why didn't WP raise it for the past one year but only now? To use it as an excuse for not delivering? And start questioning it in preparation for By-elections? Well, if WP really think residents of Aljunied have been shortchanged, they could well seek legal redress to seek compensation from the previous board of management! But they are not doing that at all....

My reply is already in the 2nd post.

Polpiness

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never say I know everything...

but at least I dont pretend and say ....

WP must have a reason... MR AH Q

Yes, everything happens must has a reason. Newton law, every action must has an equal but opposite reaction, sounds correct? So it applies to either WP, SDP or PAP ? or just WP? Or Just SDP? Or Just PAP?

But the key is whether the reason is right or not. No? And also the motive behind the reasons, whether the motive is self or public good? no? So, you seem to know or capable of guessing the reasons share with us your guess of the reasons, and see if the reasons are morally acceptable?

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

When I was discussing with someone over the AIM saga, this person told me this: "Wah lau, damn buay tahan this Goh Meng Seng lor. He song sond comes out and talk cock sing song. We don't want pussy like him thinking he tiger lah. His real teeth maciam people's dentures, jiatlat right? Got erections hor he comes lor ...."

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing personal in GMS with WP. Only that when he was in WP, the CEC disagreed with everything he proposed. Therefore he left. So it is no wonder that whatever WP does today, it is tangentially opposed to what GMS believes in. So WP is always wrong and cannot be right.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Anyone bitter and hateful enough can spin anything in any way to discredit their target, but it doesn't matter. No one that matters would actually buy that crap.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Haha... that is really far from the truth! :wink:

WP has adopted many of my suggestions, right from the National Day flag giving outreach to AMK contest in GE2006. And as I have said, if it is not for my objection to their plan to "draw the line between SDP" and denouncing NVA, they would have been stuck right there quite badly during the NEA summon saga.

Goh Meng Seng

There is nothing personal in GMS with WP. Only that when he was in WP, the CEC disagreed with everything he proposed. Therefore he left. So it is no wonder that whatever WP does today, it is tangentially opposed to what GMS believes in. So WP is always wrong and cannot be right.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No lah that's not true. GMS was sidelined by LTK after GE2006 and he knew he didn't want to remain longer. The trigger was the flame war in the old delphi SBF that resulted in the WP leadership sending out a directive that CEC members cannot post in forums in their real names. GMS and CTL left in a huff.

Later I found out that WP was keeping tabs on GMS because he was pulling members. True enough, one year later 4 WP members left WP to join GMS. And you wonder why there is bad blood.