• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow! lamei seducing gay vincent with a piece of cake!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine oh mine!

lst she wrecked other's marriage. then she wrecked hers. next slyvester's hand was over her hips. camel humping with fattie john in egypt was next in her diary. kneeling next to chee and trying to get close and cosy with him.

and now, trying to FLIRT&DESTROY gay vincent with a piece of cake! what would this attention whore do next? convert gay bachelor vincent and hump him in her black suzuki sexmobile?

mati la, vincent!! u ate that cake of lamei, u r jinxed! guaranteed u shall lose in the GE. maybe u should hump her ex-beau who is sulking at a damp, dark cold corner now.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is TOC wasting time with lamei who isn't contesting and who isn't even SDP? she's secy-gen for USD if not mistaken. then why is she kaypohing in SDP?

6:31pm:

Our TOC reporter Benjamin Cheah at SDP rally site reports that there are few currently at the rally – just the press, police force, SDP volunteers and half a dozen audiences.

6:59pm:

About 50 audiences at the SDP rally now.

7:05pm:

Emcee gets crowd to cheer for SDP. About 150 people now at the rally site. A small fraction of the crowd cheers with him.

7:12pm:

Ben Cheah at SDP rally site reports: MC tries to rally the crowd again. More people cheer this time. Can’t see the MC from where I’m standing, the MC is not on stage. There is an old man in the crowd criticizing the PAP. ‘Vote PAP, they put 10 toilets. Vote SDP, they put 1 toilet! No money!’ There are threats of references to upgrading facilities.

SDP rally: Man shouts ‘kelong!’ in response to the old man.

7:15pm:

SDP rally: Danny the bear arrives. Polite applause from the crowd.

7:20pm:

SDP rally: New emcee rakes over. Rally starts. ‘The SDP is a party of ideas and solutions. We do not criticise the government tor no good reason’. Standing next to diehard fan – the old man earlier. His whistleblowing is deafening. He’s right in front, and he doesn’t want the press to photograph him.

Jaslyjln Go starts crowd with cheers. It’s starting to drizzle. “I will stand in the rain with you.’

7:25pm:

SDP rally: Jaslyn Go: I may be more fortunate now but I have never forgotten the disadvantaged. She is refering to childhood poverty

7:28pm:

Crowd of mostly PAP activists at the Sembawang GRC RALLY tonight. Rally is yet to start.

7:30pm:

EVAC at Woodlands Stadium. Crowd rush to leave the field as rain gets heavier.

7:31pm:

SDP rally: Jaslyn G: Don’t let the rain take away your support. It’s freaking pouring here.

7:32pm:

SDP Teo Soh Lung: we will make sure our education system improves.

7:33pm:

SDP TSL: (Singapore) is the tuition nation. … We are a first world nation and tuition should be free.