• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from him

B

Benkei

Dear Leongsam,

Tell you what, instead of filling 2 pages of infractions daily, i will cut it down. :biggrin: However as there are assholes here in this forum that contributes nothing useful except spam and flame wars, releasing them will only incur the hate of the majority of forummers here. Some have even become my personal enemies. :biggrin:

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
CCBCaoPi
kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
God Meng Seng
BusNo69

leetahbar
tonychat
tiulehloumohkohai
tiuroyston46asshole
SamuelStalin
Mr Perfect
banova888
miss_aussie

Last edited by a moderator:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from hi

well done!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from hi

Clones. Thats "marketing" strategy by money collector! :rolleyes:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have to say those names are actually very creative!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear Leongsam,

Tell you what, instead of filling 2 pages of infractions daily, i will cut it down. :biggrin: However as there are assholes here in this forum that contributes nothing useful except spam and flame wars, releasing them will only incur the hate of the majority of forummers here. Some have even become my personal enemies. :biggrin:

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
CCBCaoPi
kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
God Meng Seng
BusNo69

leetahbar
tonychat
tiulehloumohkohai
tiuroyston46asshole
SamuelStalin
Mr Perfect
banova888
miss_aussie

At one point in time, I really thought that you and your clones (Yellow People, Cao Pi, Tashichi, Chobolan...... whatever) are either Moderators or Sam himself!!

You (and using your clones) have the freedom and free time to infract whoever you want. But please remember that this is Sam's forum!! I saw you challenging Sam's authority in another thread and I thought it was uncalled for! http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=566005&postcount=65 Please show him some respect as the forum owner. [well you can dispute his point of view on issues]

Yellow People (I prefer to call you by this clone) Do whatever you deem necessary to infract those you think you like to infract, but please do not abuse the infractions. One example is you and your clones has been banning me. All bros including Sam please read my 435 other posts and please judge wehther do I fall in the category of being spamer, abusive (ok maybe a bit) or flaming and needs to be banned for such a period of time?? Are you play the role of censor or also including your personal dislikes of other bros here?

Of course, others here can challenge you and start duplicating more clones (using different computers) and start infracting you and your clones. You can also do it with more clones to infract the other fellows clones!!! The equations goes on...

But people are not doing that. Why? It is not a matter of "walking the talk" or not. But whether it is worth the time for people to create so many clones to infraction many clones of another person everyday? We all got a job, family, friends, social life and other websites and forums to surf. It is just not worth sitting in front of a PC everyday ,spending lots and lots of hours infraction people and doing nothing else!! Besides, winning in infraction means nothing in real life. Is not going to make our families happier nor get a promotion in our job for being "the person who can infract others the most"!!

OK, after reading this post, you and your clones may infract and ban me again! OK fine, no big deal, I will go and register another nic and post normally or just move to other forums. I just cannot spare the time [unless I quit my job and leave my family and friends] to create so many clones to challenge you. Are you happy?

I only feel a bit sad that I have been a member since the old forum started in the 90s, and this forum is turning out this way!!

Well done, Yellow People!!!

:(

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why are you compraining now when you chose to play along in giving my clones infractions?? :biggrin:

As far as I remember, I only infract Yellow People and and I don't create clones to infract your clones!!!

:mad:

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as I remember, I only infract Yellow People and until recently, I didn't even know it is one of your many clones for crying out loud!!

And I don't create clones to infract your clones!!!

:mad:
Well if i hadn't stopped you then, you have have continue assing Lu Bu and possibly more of my clones right? :biggrin:

Anyway out of respect for the forum host i had reduced my infractions to minus 20 at least, that is also removing you from my list.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well if i hadn't stopped you then, you have have continue assing Lu Bu and possibly more of my clones right? :biggrin:

Anyway out of respect for the forum host i had reduced my infractions to minus 20 at least, that is also removing you from my list.

Please strike a deal with Sam to remove infractions from the "New Posts" list. Don't mind playing with you your infractions game but you are really killing the forum filling an entire page with infractions. If your arch enemies create another 10 clones each are you going to fill two pages again?

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lan jiao!! I will make sure no minus 20!! Fuck your mother cheebye!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please strike a deal with Sam to remove infractions from the "New Posts" list. Don't mind playing with you your infractions game but you are really killing the forum filling an entire page with infractions.

What deal? Ultimately it's up to him to decide.

If your arch enemies create another 10 clones each are you going to fill two pages again?
Well when that happens let it be. I'll just go for their main nick. The VIP ones are tonychat, miss_aussie, SamuelStalin, leetahbar and gang. :eek:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lan jiao!! I will make sure no minus 20!! Fuck your mother cheebye!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Ya sure you can go ahead. For you and your gang, i will leave it to automated scripts and Leongsam to ban your nicks permanently. All you need to do is just to create silly mistakes. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fine. Thank you.

If I find your posts annoying or unrelated, I will infract you again. You are free to infract me back if you want a tit for tat or find my posts annoying....

However, please be a gentleman and no prolong banning just because someone infracted you once or twice!! Unless I become a nuisance in spamming or flamming others!!

One vs one is gentleman. Many clones whacking one nic is not!!

OK for you bro?

We may not agree on issues, but let's be gentleman here!!

Thank you Mr Yellow People (I find this nic damn insulting to us, the Chinese) !!

:smile:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Mr Yellow People (I find this nic damn insulting to us, the Chinese) !!
:smile:

Actually in cyber flame wars the dirtiest player wins. :p

How the nick yellow people came about... you gotta thank that extreme racist yellow_people whos main purpose here is to bash chinese when he is not harassing GMS. :biggrin: Ironically that keling asshole is free to post and i am sure cooleo will be glad to see him again.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

In no time, this forum is going to lose its readers or any one who bothers even to post.

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal

In no time, this forum is going to lose its readers or any one who bothers even to post.
Correction : Should be

going to lose PAP supporters

going to lose PAP doggies like you

But i don't see any anti leetahbar, anti tonychat, anti PAP forummers comprain leh. :rolleyes::biggrin:

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam is going to lose everybody expect the SDP extremists when all they see when they click "New Points" are two to three pages of "Infraction for XXX". And your enemies are going to find that out sooner or later and create 10 clones each. You had at least 4 mortal enemies which would mean you have to dish out 60 infractions a day and that will cripple the forum.

You won't even know who the clones are until they hit you. Not all are going to be so obvious like CCBcsj.

That is why I know sooner or later you will have to throw in the towel unless you want to destroy the forum. :biggrin:

Correction : Should be

going to lose PAP supporters

going to lose PAP doggies like you

But i don't see any anti leetahbar, anti tonychat, anti PAP forummers comprain leh. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam is going to lose everybody expect the SDP extremists when all they see when they click "New Points" are two to three pages of "Infraction for XXX". And your enemies are going to find that out sooner or later and create 10 clones each. You had at least 4 mortal enemies which would mean you have to dish out 60 infractions a day and that will cripple the forum.

You won't even know who the clones are until they hit you. Not all are going to be so obvious like CCBcsj.

That is why I know sooner or later you will have to throw in the towel unless you want to destroy the forum.
:biggrin:
That's where you got it wrong. This ain't no forum of mine so i don't have to ass every damn clone of a character. You would have noticed that in the early days for those that i have assed, i usually followed up with a reply telling them this :

"So how was the feeling like to be assed by the OA?
So what are you going to do about it other than squeezing your balls in one corner?" :biggrin:

That is the 'kick' that i got. :p Since the forum owner himself is not that dedicated, why should the OA be?

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's where you got it wrong. This ain't no forum of mine so i don't have to ass every damn clone of a character. You would have noticed that in the early days for those that i have assed, i usually followed up with a reply telling them this :

"So how was the feeling like to be assed by the OA?
So what are you going to do about it other than squeezing your balls in one corner?" :biggrin:

That would've worked except for the new strategy of the people you have assed - to have a bunch of nicks waiting and before you can even say "MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan", their new nick continues posting. Just visit the old nicks now and then to keep you on your toes. :biggrin:

By the way, don't get me wrong. Don't mind playing your game but you're now spamming the "New Posts" feature.

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal

That would've worked except for the new strategy of the people you have assed - to have a bunch of nicks waiting and before you can even say "MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan", their new nick continues posting. Just visit the old nicks now and then to keep you on your toes. :biggrin:

By the way, don't get me wrong. Don't mind playing your game but you're now spamming the "New Posts" feature.

What strategy? I will just ass them. If they are persistent in spamming then leave it to Leongsam to handle them. Simple as that.