• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you support American military strikes against....

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
If China and Japan waged war against each other, would you support American military strikes against China?

(A) Yes
(B) No
(C) No opinion

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civilised country :smile:

[video=youtube;BUzj0eUIZUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUzj0eUIZUM[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barbarians :biggrin:

[video=youtube;RTNWmGNQfZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTNWmGNQfZ8[/video]

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If China and Japan waged war against each other, would you support American military strikes against China?

That is a very unlikely situation, but for the sake of discussion, my answer is YES. Then we'd see the yanks fights real enemy, unlike some ragtag Al-Qaeda or Taliban who are already running rings around this arrogant superpower. Nowdays, professional soccer and F1 are getting quite boring.

Cheers!

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

(A) Yes
(B) No
(C) No opinion

Yes, I will support America(They will come along with the Brits, Aussies, Nzs, Canadians and a few more of its allies).

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have China/Japan boats/ships fired a shot at each other? even Thailand and Cambodia know how to wayang properly at their border.

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very simple. U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has to go to Beijing to talk and not the other way round.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I will support America(They will come along with the Brits, Aussies, Nzs, Canadians and a few more of its allies).

I do not know about the Ozzies and the Kiwis, but you can count the Canucks out. Their military (apart from a couple of really gung-ho infantrymen) are really redundantly outdated (more like archaic) and are more likely to face-off an enemy in a game of (ice) hockey.

Cheers!

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
have China/Japan boats/ships fired a shot at each other? even Thailand and Cambodia know how to wayang properly at their border.

I don't think shit is going to kick off between the Japs and the Chinese, its just a fight between Japanese Pride & Chinese Ego.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eason 陳奕迅 於心有愧 MV

Civilised country :smile:

Maybe, the Japs feel apologetic about the whole incident. They aren't sure whether their forefathers had use 'unfair' means (WW2) to rob China of their rightful property. Till today, they should all be informed about the atrocities and sufferings that they had brought to their North East Asians neighbours. When you feel guilty, chances are you will not want to press on with the issue.

日本人于心有愧,啊!

skip to 1:28 to see the message ...

[video=youtube;FTA_tCy6tS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTA_tCy6tS8[/video]