• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you let a GAY shampoo & cut your hair?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, and I prefer the ah kuahs; they have strong firm hands coupled with a feminine touch. But I much prefer a pretty meimei for the job.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do I know if it's a gay or it's inclination ?

Males in this industry line esp higher end hair salons, are mostly gays. My question is, would you or wouldnt you allow a gay to cut, shampoo & carass your hair?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Males in this industry line esp higher end hair salons, are mostly gays. My question is, would you or wouldnt you allow a gay to cut, shampoo & carass your hair?

What about you? Would you? If not, why? Give reasons.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would you let a GAY shampoo & cut your hair?
Would you let a Lesbian shampoo & cut your hair?
Would you prefer a meimei with small tits or a meimei with big tits to shampoo & cut your hair?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,,,, probably we have been cut by gay barbers before we knew it unless you have a specific hair-dresser for long time and knew him well...

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never. Between a woman & a gay, I'll take my chances with the gal. Its better to screw the gal than to have a gay poking you.

So strange that you started off with shampoo and cut but end up screwing. Focus please.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not like he is going to cum on your hair. wah lau eh, wash hair only also want to discriminate.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
gays they are high risk people. better don't have any physical contact with them. play it safe.

how to tell whether they are gay? easy. gays usually have some gu niang, girlie type of body language. even those who could hide it well, those girlie body language would just sneak out from them once in a while.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, would you allow a gay to shampoo & cut your hair?

why not, they are just doing their job. But must strictly confine to only the salon service, other than that they can just go and screw themselves.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually is a mei mei that shampoo my hair, so i can't be bothered if shes a lesbo...

when the man cuts my hair, i don't ask "oi, you gay, straight or bi"