• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would this couple marry in the end?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Would this couple marry in the end?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:48 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7178.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Guys, try topping this!

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
vday.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->

It might have been Valentine's Day, but when Ms Tan Yeat Bei's boyfriend called, she was expecting their usual date.

That was how it had been for the two Republic Polytechnic students who have been seeing each other for the past eight months.
This time, though, her boyfriend, Mr Liang Wei Kang, 21, had a surprise in mind: a romantic alfresco dinner at the East Coast Beach, complete with guitar music.
A reader alerted The Sunday Times after seeing him set up the table.
When she got her boyfriend's call yesterday, Ms Tan, 19, rushed to meet him at the beach at Big Splash at 7pm.
There, she saw what he had been up to: a set-up of table and chairs just 10m away from the sea. A friend helped with the logistics.
Mr Liang, an avid cook, whipped up a two-course Italian, candle-light dinner, complete with decorative seashells, a bouquet of roses and sparkling juice.
Nearby was an icebox to store a chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
The centrepiece was the carbonara pasta dish he prepared at home.
She loved it.
'He said he would prepare dinner, but I never expected it to be this good,' Ms Tan said.
Indeed, Mr Liang's labour of love began three weeks earlier, when he tested out the dish on his friends and family members.
Since music is the food of love, he learnt to play the guitar to serenade her.
He did just that last night, when he strummed a Chinese song on his classical guitar.
'He replayed the song a few times, as he couldn't catch the right notes at first. But I was very touched,' she said. The couple ended their night at the beach by exchanging handmade presents - a metal belt buckle for her and a beanie for him.
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it just might last. Even if it does not last LIang WK will find another suitable mate. He's amongst the rare breed of Chinese who knows how to woo the woman, a DIY dinner and a photo-op that ends up on STOMP.

Most Chinks I know of spent V-Day at Geylang or in KTVs.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it will last, until one day, when they are married for some time.

Girl : You use to be very romantic, even have candlelight dinner with me at beach.:(

Boy: Aiyah, that time young mah.:biggrin:

Then the guy loses his job.............
Someone comes along and buys the girl candlelight dinner.....

:wink:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it just might last. Even if it does not last LIang WK will find another suitable mate. He's amongst the rare breed of Chinese who knows how to woo the woman, a DIY dinner and a photo-op that ends up on STOMP.

Most Chinks I know of spent V-Day at Geylang or in KTVs.

and most kelings i saw spent thier V-Day drunk outside 7-11 or near the ditch

:rolleyes: