• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World’s hairiest man has a way with women

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Meet world's hairiest man, Larry Gomez the wolfman of Hollywood

Updated: 15 Mar 2012

a9e967e303250dd56908d824_Larry-Gomez_1.jpg

'I do OK with the ladies' ... wolfman Larry Gomez

HE has a rare condition that makes him the world's hairiest man — but at least it keeps the wolf from the door.

After being gawped at all his life and starring in a circus freak show, Larry Gomez is making his fortune in Hollywood.

He has appeared in a hit movie and a pilot for his own TV reality show.

And The Wolfman, as he is known to pals and fans, is enjoying fame — bedding dozens of women desperate to run their fingers through his fur.

Larry, 35 — whose whole body and face is covered in thick black hair — said last night: "When women first see it they don't believe it.

"Then all they want to do is just touch it. How many girlfriends have I had? At least 35. Women expect me to be more of a man, stronger, because of the hair. I do all right with the ladies. I've even had a few stalkers."

Larry, 35, suffers from the extremely rare genetic condition hypertrichosis, or Werewolf Syndrome. Only 50 people since the Middle Ages are known to have suffered from it to such an extent — 15 of those are in his family.

He explained: "Every two weeks I trim my face with clippers. It grows all over my face, even on the eyelids. I have more on my arms than my legs.

a0eb4b1768c9680b57c8d567_Larry-Gomez_2.jpg

Fur better or worse ... marrying wife Nadine

Westley Hargrave "My brother and sister both have the condition. And some of my cousins. It's harder for my sister Jamie Maria. She's only 20. You have to be very strong to look like this.

"There's a guy in China — but he's not as hairy as me. He challenged me to a 'hair off'. He doesn't stand a chance!"

2206fbe4455912751ca1f866_Larry-Gomez_3.jpg

Proud ... with son Michael who doesn't have the condition

Westley Hargrave But Larry hasn't always been so confident. He added: "As a child it was very upsetting being called Wolfboy.

"But now I love it. I realised this was how I could make something of myself."

Larry was born Gabriel Ramos Gomez in Mexico but took his new name from a 1941 horror film The Wolf Man, in which the main hair-covered character was called Larry Talbot. As a youngster he and his brother Danny, 33, joined the circus and were known as the Wolfboys. Larry married and had a son Michael, now ten, who does not have the condition.

But in 2007 he split from wife Nadine and moved to LA to seek fame in films.

He featured in the hit movie Water for Elephants alongside Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson last year. And he has filmed a pilot for a reality show called Wolfboy: Divorced and Looking For Love.

2e88d1700d7dd6b7c25fa292_Larry-Gomez_4.jpg

Film star looks ... Larry has starred in top Hollywood films, with US editor Pete Samson

Westley Hargrave Larry grinned and said: "I get lots of strange looks walking down the street. But I am happy with how I look.

"Besides a lot of people like it — especially the ladies!"