• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers’ Party CEC election: Six members make way for new faces

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr goh you have got really thick skin. can even call others 'politically naive'...'doesn't understand politics' macam like politics sage.

Mr goh, you own political mistakes/suicide attempts in your short political career are enough to write a 3-volume book.

bestseller: Hard truths: How I aim to destroy the WP. 60.1% will read it for bedtime story.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree? I just said this got to change!

Goh Meng Seng

Yes you agree and yes you agree however that this has to change. Which part do you not understand?

We however understand that your comments on WP recent internal election is not from an objective heart. That's what we understand.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nope. I merely stated what the cadres believe without agreeing to that, dude. And I said, this has to change. If I agree, why I would ask it to be changed?

Goh Meng Seng

Yes you agree and yes you agree however that this has to change. Which part do you not understand?

We however understand that your comments on WP recent internal election is not from an objective heart. That's what we understand.