• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Li -Lin said she can play, play, fook, fook, but no serious relationship please

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wong Li -Lin said she can play, play, fook, fook, but no serious relationship ple

I remember one time she was singing during one of those CNY Specials and I really wanted to vomit blood all over the TV screen.

yep, could've been this segment.......wise of mediacock to pull the plug on her after that and spare us the pukes.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wong Li -Lin said she can play, play, fook, fook, but no serious relationship ple

she and James Lye were the best on screen. After they left, Mediacock was really crap.

The other favourite of mine - Jazreel. Too bad uncle no money and not yien tao.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wong lilin got good facial features,just like me...if she chose me instead of allen, it will not turn out like that...:o

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

she and James Lye were the best on screen. After they left, Mediacock was really crap.

Very well described.
i rather watch chimpanzees performing in a circus than those bunch of gurmits hossans kumars etc

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have to concede that Dian Ser's command of both English and Mandarin is very good. Better than some of the other local news readers.

St Nicholas girl, that's why. Tanya Chua is another St Nics girl who's bilingual, even writes Chinese lyrics.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wong lilin got good facial features,just like me...if she chose me instead of allen, it will not turn out like that...:o

I'm sure your child will be very good looking as well.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The other favourite of mine - Jazreel. Too bad uncle no money and not yien tao.

Jazreel kena fucked by Eric Moo until cb loose....
When they together always holed up in Eric's condo Sherwood tower and fuck like rabbits.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jazreel kena fucked by Eric Moo until cb loose....
When they together always holed up in Eric's condo Sherwood tower and fuck like rabbits.

People do what inside the house you also know :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People do what inside the house you also know :biggrin:

I knew the couple and both brothers, eric and allen back in the day....
I was hanging out in the neighbors place which was a gambling den.....

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

yep, could've been this segment.......wise of mediacock to pull the plug on her after that and spare us the pukes.

we still got Gurmit Sing to pui pui.....that bugger is always ard at the wrong moment n for the wrong reasons..