• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wong Kan Seng To Be The Next UOB Chairman!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With a former Cabinet Minister as UOB chairman, I feel more reassured. I've transferred another S$1 million in cash and gold bullion into my UOB bank account for safe keeping. Wong Kan Seng kept us safe for years from terrorists and criminals. He would keep our money safe too.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It actually reflects badly on UOB. It shows that more credible and qualified candidates are not keen or turned them down.

It’s likely to do with the with the staff who was promoted to provide sex to the CEO.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UOB must be laundering money again so they need him onboard.
Harry did ask Wee to "swallow" Chung Khiaw Bank many many moons ago :eek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say not only to close uob account but never attempt to attend any interviews with uob. He say the banks are full of old rottens sinkie.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It actually reflects badly on UOB. It shows that more credible and qualified candidates are not keen or turned them down.

It’s likely to do with the with the staff who was promoted to provide sex to the CEO.

So you are saying that Wong Kan Seng slept his way to the top in order to be appointed as UOB chairman?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cuntsing is nephew of l kygel, do sleeping all the way to the top is no surprise. Can see from lumparleement how many jiak liao bee also slping to the top.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an independent non-executive position so no worries. It's just replacing one deadwood for another.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic example of golden rice bowl for a PAP stalwart.....never will ever be out of a job.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF Mat Selamat can escape from the high-security prison,do not be surprised that money can disappear in the bank while under his charge.
His only talent has been apple-polishing all the way to the top. Might as well get a retrenched Army General to run the bank.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are saying that Wong Kan Seng slept his way to the top in order to be appointed as UOB chairman?

as the leading grassloot leader, did he ever offer to suck your dick, squeeze your butts, poke your cracks or even take beedeo of you shitting inside the toilet?

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will tell you that you either have or do not have money in your account. If you have, you can either withdraw it or leave it there.