• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Kan Seng Going Marina Bay Sands

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, WKS in his "NEW" car showing off.

Attachments

• Photo0095.jpg
    Photo0095.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 191

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
83e65aed7075a2211a15f65865380329.jpg

Hello I go there and look see look see got reason one ok???

Cause next time if I bring Mas Selamat back from Malaysia, if he want to escape again, I tell him go and escape to Sentosa World lah.

Cause if Mas Selamat escape to Sentosa World, I will feel more secure as I understand we are men, sometimes we need to relieve some tension and stress.

So if Mas Selamat escaped to Sentosa, I treat it as he is taking his 14 days annual leave in Sentosa. After he had enough of fun, he just got to give me a call and I will go and fetched him personally.

And I'll tell him please dont escape to Malaysia again. Cause I really lose my face and kanna fuck by my big boss LKY big time until my backside knn nearly crack.

So I tell Mas Selamat be a good boy ok??? Dont give me unnecessary problems and I guarantee him that he will have his 14 days annual leave yearly ah.