• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman stripped naked by match-made man

Valkyrie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman stripped naked by match-made man

China News

A 41-year-old hawker was stripped naked and confined by a man she just met through a match-making agency in China. Wang Xiaohong (not her real name) from Sichuan Province is a single mother, who has always wanted to find a life partner, after her divorce over 10 years ago. She registered with a match-making agency in Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province recently.

Then, she was introduced to a 48-year-old nutmeg-yew trader, surnamed He, who is also a divorcee. Wang met He, who claimed to have an annual income of over 100,000 yuan, at the agency. But the first impression she had of him was not very good. He is short and his hair was oily. Wang, however, still wished to know him better. Thus, she agreed to go for a walk with him. They left the agency and headed to a restaurant for breakfast.

After that, they went shopping and he paid for a pair of shoes Wang liked.
During lunch, He suggested that they should go to his house and she agreed. "I felt cheated upon entering the place. His house was in a mess and very small with flies everywhere. "Itwas not like the place he told me about earlier," she said, adding as she wanted to leave, He locked the door.

He forced Wang to agree to be his wife, otherwise he would not let her leave.
Then, he stripped her naked and attempted to rape her a few times but failed as Wang fought strongly to protect herself. "He said I'm a con woman and that I cheated him of his money because he paid for my new shoes and the meals." Neighbours, who heard the noise from He's house, called the police. Police rescued Wang seven hours later.