• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Seen Sunbathing Naked, Suspected of Being Prostitute

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pict...hing-naked-suspected-of-being-prostitute.html

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-01-560x494.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-02-560x729.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-03a-560x516.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-04.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-05-560x420.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-07-560x477.png

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-08-560x479.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-09-560x474.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-13.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-15.jpg

chinese-young-woman-nude-sunbathing-17.jpg

What’s going on in the building across”

My wife saw this on Sina Weibo and sent this to me which I then immediately followed. I don’t want to enjoy this alone, so I’m sharing it with all SB perverts still up late at night.

April 21, 23:18 reposted from Sina Weibo

As an ordinary everyday pervert, I’ve indeed never seen anything big, but just as I stopped to look out the window, I was stupefied by what I saw. A woman, who appears to be a ** [prostitute], welcoming the sun indoors [sunbathing], but what more, showing off her privates towards several hundred offices! At that moment, I became determined to watch her actions every day, and write a diary for her. 2011 April 8th, clear [weather/skies].

[The diary entries that accompanied each of the pictures were not particularly interesting although they express suspicions that the woman is a prostitute and engages in threesomes.]

Baring breasts in broad daylight, how open the beauty in the building across is

Most people believe that women are more conservative/protective than men when it comes to matters of the body, but actually that is not so. In daily life, many women are more open than men. I lived in Guangzhou for a time, and while I was there several friends told me that there is a lot of good scenery to look at out the window. At first, I really thought there was good scenery, but only after looking did I realize it was a beautiful woman who bathed without even closing her window, her upper body completely visible. Today, seeing the news below [the photos above], I feel like the times have changed, that things have become more and more open/liberal. This beauty is not only exposing her breasts in broad daylight, she’s also exposing her own privates, truly without any sense of shame. I hope that other beauties will learn from this, otherwise they too could be secretly photographed and exposed on the internet!

This poster found this netizen named “What’s going on in the building across” on Weibo [a Chinese microblogging service like Twitter]. Amongst his microblog posts, the set of photos and diary that have been spreading online have already been deleted. On another microblog [account], though the photos have been deleted, the diary still remains. On Baidu Tieba [or "Baidu Post Bar", an online discussion forum], a netizen reposted the contents and photos of “What’s going on in the building across”, one post wrote: “[...] Just as I stopped to look out the window, I was stupefied by what I saw. A woman, who appears to be a ** [prostitute], welcoming the sun indoors [sunbathing], but what more, showing off her privates towards several hundred offices! At that moment, I became determined to watch her actions every day, and write a diary for her.” The date of posting was 2011 April 8th, and attached to it was a photograph. From the photograph, this poster can see through a window with its curtains open in the building across a stark naked female casually lying on the a bed directly facing the window.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
She kenna HIV or some VD already lah! She was just trying to get sunlight UV to kill the virus. :biggrin: She has no shame any longer because she will otherwise just die of HIV anyway.:eek:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using a super-zoom lense to take pictures of someone naked in her bedroom, and then complaining that she is exposing themselves!.

The peeping Tom who climbs up a high wall to spy on a woman sunbathing by her garden pool and then complaining that she is exposing herself to the public.

I hope Singaporeans are not like them both.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Using a super-zoom lense to take pictures of someone naked in her bedroom, and then complaining that she is exposing themselves!.

The peeping Tom who climbs up a high wall to spy on a woman sunbathing by her garden pool and then complaining that she is exposing herself to the public.

you see the thread title buay tahan then you come in ..after see nothing much in the photo you blame on the photographer :wink: i also hope singaporean not like that :wink:

Last edited:

driedmermaid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously this woman exposed herself to entire building's resident because the building is either L or U shape as the reflection on glass showed. No super zoom is used. This is a normal window view that residents' bare eyes can see.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Obviously this woman exposed herself to entire building's resident because the building is either L or U shape as the reflection on glass showed. No super zoom is used. This is a normal window view that residents' bare eyes can see.

She's simply advertising, thats all! ha ha!