• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman loses appeal for residency visa in Australia

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tribunal rejects claim she would not get adequate medical care in S'pore hospitals

By K.C. Vijayan Senior Law Correspondent

An Australian migration tribunal has rejected an elderly Singaporean woman's claim that she would not get adequate medical attention in Singapore hospitals if she was seriously ill.
The tribunal, using its own research on the Singapore Ministry of Health's website, said the health-care system in Singapore provided for different tiers of protection, such as via Medifund, MediShield and Medisave.
The mixed financing system is to ensure no Singaporean is denied access to basic health care because of affordability issues, the tribunal noted.
"The tribunal remains troubled by the sponsor's assertions that were the applicant in dire medical need, she would not be treated in a Singapore hospital because of lack of finances and lack of health insurance," it said in decision grounds out last week.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tribunal rejects claim she would not get adequate medical care in S'pore hospitals

By K.C. Vijayan Senior Law Correspondent

An Australian migration tribunal has rejected an elderly Singaporean woman's claim that she would not get adequate medical attention in Singapore hospitals if she was seriously ill.
The tribunal, using its own research on the Singapore Ministry of Health's website, said the health-care system in Singapore provided for different tiers of protection, such as via Medifund, MediShield and Medisave.
The mixed financing system is to ensure no Singaporean is denied access to basic health care because of affordability issues, the tribunal noted.
"The tribunal remains troubled by the sponsor's assertions that were the applicant in dire medical need, she would not be treated in a Singapore hospital because of lack of finances and lack of health insurance," it said in decision grounds out last week.

You want to give reason, then give something more valid lah..

you give a reason that insult the intelligence of a human being.. You think aussie people are like you sinkies so low class?

If this women is rich and open up business in australia, you think the aussie migration tribunal will spend so much time thinking of ways to reject this sinkie?

They will welcome her with open red carpet.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Healthcare in Singapore is superior to what you'd get in Australia.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Proves my point perfectly. Thanks to the PAP, Singapore has one of the best healthcare systems in the world.

The point is you wave enough money...the best healthcare system is the best in the world, even it is in North Korea or Timbuktu...yo do not need to go Harvard to understand this.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The point is you wave enough money...the best healthcare system is the best in the world, even it is in North Korea or Timbuktu...yo do not need to go Harvard to understand this.

Nothing to do with money. It's all about efficiency and the resulting life expectancy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/most-efficient-healthcare_n_3825477.html

Singapore is in the world's top 3 positions.

No. 2: Singapore

Efficiency score: 81.9
Life expectancy: 81.9
Healthcare cost (% GDP per capita): 4.4%
Healthcare cost (per capita): $2,286

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the PAP for a job well done.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with money. It's all about efficiency and the resulting life expectancy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/most-efficient-healthcare_n_3825477.html

Singapore is in the world's top 3 positions.

No. 2: Singapore

Efficiency score: 81.9
Life expectancy: 81.9
Healthcare cost (% GDP per capita): 4.4%
Healthcare cost (per capita): $2,286

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the PAP for a job well done.

It is still just " show them the money".....I showed them & they placed me in A1 ward, with choices of food, drinks for meals & tip top service..with my individual bell..I press...a staff will appear....the best medical service you can get. YES SIR!...no kidding, I have tried..just show them the money or

go to general ward of 12beds to a room, one or two attending doctors or 1 or 2 nurses....still the "best" medical service you can get right? just show them the money....you go UPSTAIRS to A1....the best!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman loses appeal for residency visa in Australia

but some lackeys and pretender here like to retort that
if u don't like it here
just migrate to other countries .
as if it is that easy.

yet a simple visa application is being rejected. how come ?
this woman should have consulted those lackey and pretender.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is still just " show them the money".....I showed them & they placed me in A1 ward, with choices of food, drinks for meals & tip top service..with my individual bell..I press...a staff will appear....the best medical service you can get. YES SIR!...no kidding, I have tried..just show them the money or

go to general ward of 12beds to a room, one or two attending doctors or 1 or 2 nurses....still the "best" medical service you can get right? just show them the money....you go UPSTAIRS to A1....the best!

If you don't get better treatment when you show them the money, what's the point of having money? :rolleyes:

However, that does not mean that those with no money will be left to die on the streets. Everyone in Singapore is taken care of. That's why the country has such a high life expectancy and such a low infant mortality rate.

STORM88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proves my point perfectly. Thanks to the PAP, Singapore has one of the best healthcare systems in the world.

That is why it defies logic and fairness.

It is the poor who needs to pay $8 for such medical care and operation and not the rich and powerful who can afford much more.

What use is such a medical care system when the poor cannot afford it and says that it is better to die than seek treatment in the hospitals ...