• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman kena shiok shiok ... while ...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok ah ... machiam ah sam riding bicycle without bicycle seat :biggrin:

[video=youtube;5-KTqdy1R54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-KTqdy1R54[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Old news lah. But what she experienced is true. I took the viking ship once and the sperm just cannot stop flowing out. This is true.. I sompah.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
paiseh ... :biggrin: ...

viking ship where ? i wan try .. haha...

When I was in Taiwan...the Viking ship now those hardcore one. More like those moderate level one. I have never try again. Super tempted to try. The feeling was especially song when the ship swings down. Can feel my sperm shooting and shooting...KNN, I think better go see doctor....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in Taiwan...the Viking ship now those hardcore one. More like those moderate level one. I have never try again. Super tempted to try. The feeling was especially song when the ship swings down. Can feel my sperm shooting and shooting...KNN, I think better go see doctor....

hahaha... cant believe...
thanks bro... will try out if go there :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Weak sperm control illness, official name is premature ejaculation, LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fuck, I want to date this chick, I can make her come for hours. That' why I like angmo chicks over asian and singapore chicks. OMG.................I just realised I am a SPG (Sarong PArty Guy)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok ah ... machiam ah sam riding bicycle without bicycle seat :biggrin:

dildo%2Bbike.jpg

sph320240.jpg

People can sit on the bicycle, it is whether they choose to.