• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman faints when Sinkie son assaults brother at mortuary

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
A larger photo of the girl in all black outfit also good, l like her mini skirt:o

Can anyone post a larger, higher resolution pic of the WanBao front page? The close-up facial expression of the younger brother (in black t-shirt) on the top-left corner is absolutely freakin awesome, and would be a perfect pic to use as one's forum avatar.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
oooh oooooh racist alert!!

no 'guess the race' in title....
two low-life related sinkie chinks cause chaos....

and yet the guilty one is the bystander neh :rolleyes:

i believe it now.... poverty reduces forummers' IQ

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It show that Sinkie Ah Beng really stupid no brain. Never heard clearly that only 3 person can go in at one time mistaken that only 3 person can go in.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical opposition supporters, low educated, cannot even understand 3 at a time.
i doubt pap supporters would be so dumb. looking at the posts in this forum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical opposition supporters, low educated, cannot even understand 3 at a time.
i doubt pap supporters would be so dumb. looking at the posts in this forum.

Only pap supporters would hit their own brothers...they too dumb to know the public enemy are the pappies

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are the characters who will start a fight at nightspots for no good reason. I dare bet either one or both will be behind bars within 24 months.

There must be some underlying tension between the two bros. Same for those young punks at nightspots. Usually they will be "buay song" with another group for a long time. Fight break out when there is a small incident like accidentally spill drink or cut queue.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only pap supporters would hit their own brothers...they too dumb to know the public enemy are the pappies

i would not be surprise, these two idiots in this forum, upon reading, i am sure they will insult me. Then we will find their true identity.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for politicizing this thread too.

There are 2 notorious idiots in this forum. Idiot I meant by low iq type but not those in behaviour type.

One is tonychat. The other is act atas but everyone can see he has no class singveld. These 2 are idiots in their own league.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would not be surprise, these two idiots in this forum, upon reading, i am sure they will insult me. Then we will find their true identity.

people insult you because what you say is bloody stupid most of the time. 5% of the time not bad, got meaning. but the other 95% you forgot to engage your blain. you are the sort nothing good to day, will still try to chup in and say something.

i fcuk you until even i pai seh already. cannot be got so stupid one mah! half the time i try to convince myself you're some clone (not clown!) here to entertain us.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
people insult you because what you say is bloody stupid most of the time. 5% of the time not bad, got meaning. but the other 95% you forgot to engage your blain. you are the sort nothing good to day, will still try to chup in and say something.

i fcuk you until even i pai seh already. cannot be got so stupid one mah! half the time i try to convince myself you're some clone (not clown!) here to entertain us.

I think you like to bully people and call people stupid
I think you are a very clever person here

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shiok right? :kma:

:biggrin:

so far so good lah
getting used to the shiokiness
just have to learn how to handle the good, the bad and the ugly
most of them are actually out for some dirty fun
laughing themselves sick when old uncle responded with such stupidity and fury
so just enjoy the forum and laugh myself sick hor
thanks and cheers for a wonderful sunday !!! haut ah!!!!!!!!!!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we judge a person who has tattoos all over the body BAD?, from my time, if anyone who has a tattoo or worse all tattoos, straightaway.." sam seng"!. That is why nowadays I can not understand the younger ones with tattoos on their wherever, especially the girls. Once again, back in my time, any woman with a tattoo, we assume that she is " bar girl, a 'kai'"...aka "chicken".

My point is...we accept people with TATTOO's all over?? not judge them as " pai, kia, sam seng, bar girl, kai'???

Times change. Tattoos nowadays are simply fashion statements. The few that tattoo themselves to show allegiance to a certain gang are relics of the past.

Last edited: