• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow suddenly the permit appears out of no where, clap clap, then bash the bloody lady, since this is a sanctioned event you have nothing to worry about, let the authorities look into it. Wonder why you so anxious? Why masquerade behind again, I said good Muslims, they are willing to defend their religion at any cost, what's so seditious about that?

The permit was brought up since you are so against air and noise pollution than the authorities.
Now who is the one that is so anxious now?

For all the seditious talk that you have got yourself into, you are still defending that xtian lady's act to destroy other religion's prayer item as she deems fit.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source: The Alternative View

Woman destroys Taoist prayer items at HDB void deck claiming common space should not be used for such ceremonies.
What has happened to our ethos of tolerance?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UX3Dej6aR9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tolerance level has its limit

But we must negotiate and talk..

No need to be like TIS

If other religion do this sure big bug issue maybe fights

Wat she say mayb right or wrong we can talk

End of day we are SINGAPOREAN regardless race or religion

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see her complaining like that about the haze...........

Hence, I do not support her. She can rot in Hell..........

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now thats IS a seditious statement. Why drag muslims into this? Tell you what, i've never seen any muslim destroy any chinese religious items, but I have seen many chinese christians do that. Christians peace-loving and full of love??? Fuck them all!

Ok Muslims are the most peaceful religion in the world, they don't destroy Chinese artifacts, Christians are the worst they burn Chinese religious items, happy now?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to be like TIS

Did she negotiate and talk?

In her case, her act has shown that we are Singaporean as long as you are xtian.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist the context of what my friend zeebjii said. He is saying in the context of Singapore, muslims are more tolerant than christian converts.

Ok Muslims are the most peaceful religion in the world, they don't destroy Chinese artifacts, Christians are the worst they burn Chinese religious items, happy now?

zeebjii said:
Now thats IS a seditious statement. Why drag muslims into this? Tell you what, i've never seen any muslim destroy any chinese religious items, but I have seen many chinese christians do that. Christians peace-loving and full of love??? Fuck them all!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some ask whether she will behave so aggressively towards the mooselimps.........
But why sud she? She is behaving like them..........birds of the same feathers flock together..........

For someone who gives name, I.C, and address to a stranger who is not even the police, she has the stressed mental
frame of that plain clothes special terrorist unit commando that operated in the library. She is finished, so much for being a church member.......she can't even handle her present life, she thinks her religion will give her everlasting afterlife?

She should be sent to IMH............maybe this is her plan.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The permit was brought up since you are so against air and noise pollution than the authorities.

For all the seditious talk that you have got yourself into, you are still defending that xtian lady's act to destroy other religion's prayer item as she deems fit.

He is living in outer space or perhaps a blind defending a blind, most of us know a permit is required to hold funeral or any other activities in the HDB void deck.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am secular and take no sides except the side of the law. I think you should be more afraid of seditious offences than me, making so much intolerant remarks about christians, or is your threat on seditious comments just your way of hiding behind the wrong doings of the religion you support? Because you are definitely guilty of making seditious comments against Christians and trying to stir religious disharmony.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is living in outer space or perhaps a blind defending a blind, most of us know a permit is required to hold funeral or any other activities in the HDB void deck.

Good then the law should deal with her and not you, you are just speculating.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to be like TIS

Please don't use the conciliatory 'we are Singaporeans' cop-out again. :rolleyes:

Undesirable elements need to be purged, even more so when they are the enemy within the gates.
They are like cancer cells. You don't say to cancer cells 'it's okay, you are part of my body, we are one happy family'.

同门不同路,更要清理门户

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some ask whether she will behave so aggressively towards the mooselimps.........
But why sud she? She is behaving like them..........birds of the same feathers flock together..........

For someone who gives name, I.C, and address to a stranger who is not even the police, she has the stressed mental
frame of that plain clothes special terrorist unit commando that operated in the library. She is finished, so much for being a church member.......she can't even handle her present life, she thinks her religion will give her everlasting afterlife?

She should be sent to IMH............maybe this is her plan.

Every nut case religion believes in an after life, what makes Christianity any different?