• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WKS uses F**ked method to say Sinkies Complacent about Terror Attacks

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its unbelievable to me that Wong Cunt Stink is paid multimillion $ salary to come up with this kind of experiment. What a clown. Our friend parks 9 cars rigged to look like car bombs in Orchard Rd, Shenton, Marina Bay, etc. What makes him think that of these 7200 people that passed the vehicles, all are S'poreans? Are not a percentage of them tourists and FTs? Do tourists and FTs care whether S'pore gets bombed or not? Some locations like Marina Bay I would imagine have a very high portion of tourists and FTs there. Of the native sinkies that passed the cars, some of them must children who would not have called the police anyway, and another portion must be senior citizens who are half blind, deaf, etc., who would not have noticed the supposed bombs anyway. This kind of methodology is flawed. For all I know, maybe out of the 7200 people who passed by, 1000 only are real adult age sinkies. 260 out of 1000 is more accurate I would say. Anyway, I think the last asshole in the world to talk about complacency should be this cheebye face who was himself so complacent that a limping, uneducated Muslim chap can escape from the highest security detention facility by himself.

Singaporeans complacent about possibility of terror attacks here
By Hoe Yeen Nie | Posted: 09 November 2010 1017 hrs

SINGAPORE: Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said an experiment conducted recently by the police showed Singaporeans were "generally complacent" about the possibility of a terrorist attack here.

In the experiment, cars rigged with tell-tale signs of a bomb were left parked at nine locations, including Orchard Road, Shenton Way and Marina Bay, from 8am to 7pm.

Of the roughly 7,200 people who passed within 10 metres of the vehicles, only 260 or 3.6 per cent noticed the vehicle.

And of these, only 52 people acted immediately and alerted police or civil defence officers.

Another 44 people had noticed something amiss, but admitted they did not intend to report it.

Mr Wong said the experiment showed Singaporeans were "generally complacent" about the possibility of a terrorist attack, though it gave authorities "some satisfaction" that there were some who did act on their suspicions.

Mr Wong said security planners in Singapore must rethink ways to best engage the community to remain vigilant.

In his first address as Coordinating Minister for National Security, Mr Wong said rather than attain a uniform level of preparedness across society, it may be more pragmatic and sustainable to develop an activist cadre in specific domains.

In this respect, he said the Community Engagement Programme started in 2006 has been successful in grooming a small but active pool of grassroots volunteers.

He said a change of mindset is needed, because over time, people become less vigilant about security matters.

And this was an observation made not just in Singapore, but also in other countries that had experienced terror attacks.

Mr Wong also cautioned against becoming "overly preoccupied" with the latest terror attack, and neglecting to place them in context of past terrorist incidents.

"The fact is while these threats demonstrate creativity and an adaptive quality, they are seldom completely brand new. Often they are revisions of past efforts in the same vein," Mr Wong said.

So for instance, parcel bombs like those recently discovered onboard flights from Yemen to the US, were already popular among Palestinian terror groups in the 1980s.

And here, academics and researchers can offer valuable insight and historical perspective into how future threats may evolve, says Mr Wong.

Mr Wong was speaking at the annual National Security Seminar, held at the Civil Service College.

-CNA/wk

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From WKS track record...the SINgapore population had become inert...as usual blame the people...their fault

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Mr Wong, 96.4% failed to notice the car bomb. How does the car bomb looks like? Time to show these 96.4% what to look out for.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Mr Wong, 96.4% failed to notice the car bomb. How does the car bomb looks like? Time to show these 96.4% what to look out for.

In Road runner cartoons, it is a bundle of dynamite tied together with a lighted fuse...

the annoucement did not say, if you see an inauspicious minister call 999...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Correct mah, its very diffcicult to notice a car bomb. Maybe this fake one has wires and C4 sticking out of the window. Who knows. I dare him to detect a real car bomb.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In Road runner caryoons, it is a bundle of dynamite tied together with a lighted fuse...

the annoucement did not say, if you see an inauspicious minister call 999...:biggrin:

Yes, maybe peasants should look for the Acme company logo on the car. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U must already be a terror expert and know what a car bomb looks like mah. If u dun know, its your own fault, not Wong Cunt Stink's, ok? LOL

Z

Zombie

Correct mah, its very diffcicult to notice a car bomb. Maybe this fake one has wires and C4 sticking out of the window. Who knows. I dare him to detect a real car bomb.

even if i see a car with big letters "BOMB INSIDE", i will just walk away quickly..

it might be another guerrilla marketing, or just for laugh gag ... :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, maybe peasants should look for the Acme company logo on the car. LOL

We already have an ACME logo Minister for Home Affairs (EX-) that was why we the citizen of SINgapore are looking out for the wrong BOMB..

Did WKS say that the people at SMRT were alert to terrorists acts?, did they break in to some depot and spray paint..

always blame the people....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah seng ...

nax time, oso put tis image on dose cars ... message wil b loud n clear! ...

bomb.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
even if i see a car with big letters "BOMB INSIDE", i will just walk away quickly..

it might be another guerrilla marketing, or just for laugh gag ... :biggrin:

If I see a car bomb parked in marina bay, maybe I will walk away and hope it kills many FTs when it blows up. LOL.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Of the roughly 7,200 people who passed within 10 metres of the vehicles, only 260 or 3.6 per cent noticed the vehicle.

And of these, only 52 people acted immediately and alerted police or civil defence officers ...
actually, u shud b happy u got 260 who saw n 52 who reported it ...

u shud b happy even if u have oni 1 who reported it ...

u tink tiz wat? ... exam, ah? ... u wanna score 100%, ah? ... :rolleyes: :oIo:

in fact, u shud say 10q 2 dose who reproted 4 taking part ... n apologize 2 all 4 causing unnecessary alarm, concern n anxiety wen u carry out ur xperimens ... :mad:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
actually, u shud b happy u got 260 who saw n 52 who reported it ...

u shud b happy even if u have oni 1 who reported it ...

u tink tiz wat? ... exam, ah? ... u wanna score 100%, ah? ... :rolleyes: :oIo:

That's right, u only need one person to make the call. U dun need 7200 people flooding the emergency phone lines. Like this also the Minister dun understand. Throughout the world, all the cases of terrorist bombs being detected early was due to one alert person. U dun need ALL. The fact that there were 52 phone calls, I would have to say is an indication that Sinkies ARE NOT COMPLACENT. If zero people call than I am worried. Don't expect Wong Cunt Stink to understand this. When u bring up Mas Selamat, he will say yes, only 1 escape but the system is fine because the other thousands did not. U can apply this to his car bomb experiment. Yes, many did not see the bomb, but 1 did and called it in. That's all u need to say the system works.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
We already have an ACME logo Minister for Home Affairs (EX-) that was why we the citizen of SINgapore are looking out for the wrong BOMB..

Did WKS say that the people at SMRT were alert to terrorists acts?, did they break in to some depot and spray paint..

always blame the people....

Are these the same people at SMRT that have the stupid TV warnings at the MRT stations that ask you to "look out for suspicious persons" without telling u what a suspicious person is suppoed to look like?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You might want to cool down , too much hot air and little or no substance. We already got one idiot in WKS, don't need another hot air vessel.

I am totally cool. The only hot air u are detecting is the fart coming out of your arsehole.