• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

William Wan, Anton Casey, and Stockholm Syndrome

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk about a classic case of Stockhom Syndrome.

Everyone knows Anton Casey is a fucking jerk who deserves to be evicted from the country for good and preferably barred from returning. Everyone also knows no one deserves to get death threats, not even rapists or molesters deserve to be threatened with death or severe injury.

William Wan's main point in his article was actually to criticize people who went overboard and sent threatening messages to Anton Casey's corporate account, and also those who exposed his private details like emails addresses, asking people to spam him.

But William's point was completely lost in his own Stockholm Syndrome. He started off his article by placing the blame on Singaporeans for being jerks, rather than on Anton Casey being a fucking prick who obviously hates Singaporeans to the core. From that point on, no one read the rest of the article.

This is a classic case of Stockholm syndrome. When something bad happens, it is always our fault as long as it is a foreigner doing the bad deed. That's William's mentality. It is also a case of learned helplessness if you read between the lines of William's article.

This chap needs to resign from SKM and hide his face from the public forever. Like Anton, he has disgraced himself and discredited his own reputation. I suggest William also seek professional counselling. Stockholm syndrome can be dealt with in its early stages.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If William Wan wants us to stop gloating over Anton Casey's voluntary eviction from Singapore and display more so-called "empathy", I suggest he fly to Perth and set up camp with Anton where he can give his emotional support and a fair share of big, comforting hugs on a daily or even hourly basis.

If this is SKM's definition of "kindness", it really is very sad. Not only have they misinterpreted and misunderstood what kindness means, they have made it a pathological psychological condition rather than a virtue to strive for.

SKM must be shamed, along with Anton Casey.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis burger has no kindness 4 sinkielan peasants ...

wen lta bullied n bring a skool gal 2 cort after serving her notis 4 sumting minor, where was he 2 plead 4 kindness from lta? ... y he stfu? ...

ah william wan! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: ...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haven't bought the Strait Times in decades. Not surprising that he or rather the gov't is on the side of foreigners. You just have to take a look around at the millions of these foreigners now in Spore.

In other countries foreigners are expected to blend in but in Spore we are expected to bend backwards for these foreigners:rolleyes:

Anyone who sides with Anton is just as guilty as Anton. William Wan is just part of the government machinery to defend foreigners.

I agree that death threats are essentially criminal intimidation and Anton does not deserve it. But that was not wat William's true motives were.

He was the one behind the campaign hoax that the Courtesy Lion had resigned because Singaporeans had proven too ungracious. Notice the pattern of blame here. It is always Singaporeans at fault.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Anyone who sides with Anton is just as guilty as Anton.

I've been defending Anton from the onset not because I think he's a nice person but simply because he's stating a fact. The MRT does stink. It transports the great unwashed, the dregs of society and those with flatulence issues.

Why someone should end up being taken to task for simply expressing his dislike for odorous surroundings is beyond me.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a classic case of Stockholm syndrome.

Actually Stockholm syndrome is something else.

But yes, William Wan is a fucking Pappy and chow ang moh apologist who should be booted out of the country. If it had been a Singaporean calling white trash 'poor' and 'smelly', you can be sure he'd be talking out of the other side of his mouth: Singaporeans must show more compassion, don't look down on the poor, blah blah.

Fuck him. We don't need such hypocrites.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is William Wan:confused:

Who the fuck care ?

Obviously one of those collaborators paid with money stolen from us and paid by PAP to do verbal diarrhea to show how caring that they are.
They no fuck care us and gushing over with love and kindness for any and for all fucking foreign trash

WHEN LKY BECOME A FUCKING ROTTING CORPSE AND PAP IMPLODE AND WE FINISH OUR YUM SENGS AND DANCING ON THE STREETS AND TABLE TOPS, WE WILL CLEANSE SINGAPORE OF ALL THOSE FUCKING COLLABORATORS LIKE WHAT WAS DONE AFTER WW2 WITH PIANO WIRES

WILL SEE WILLIAM WAN BEGGING FOR FUCKING KINDNESS FOR HIMSELF

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually Stockholm syndrome is something else.

But yes, William Wan is a fucking Pappy and chow ang moh apologist who should be booted out of the country. If it had been a Singaporean calling white trash 'poor' and 'smelly', you can be sure he'd be talking out of the other side of his mouth: Singaporeans must show more compassion, don't look down on the poor, blah blah.

Fuck him. We don't need such hypocrites.

You're right. Stockholm refers to a victim turning to the captor's side as a result of emotional overwhelm. But isn't that in some sense what has happened to a large segment of the 60.14%, including William? To feel not just empathy for a jerk like Anton, but even to display some form of "we are beholden to foreigners who screw with us" kind of mentality.

If the pappies know better, now is the time to shut up. Instead we have Indranee continuing to play the same loathsome, tired card.

jw5

Loyal
Talk about a classic case of Stockhom Syndrome.

Everyone knows Anton Casey is a fucking jerk who deserves to be evicted from the country for good and preferably barred from returning. Everyone also knows no one deserves to get death threats, not even rapists or molesters deserve to be threatened with death or severe injury.

William Wan's main point in his article was actually to criticize people who went overboard and sent threatening messages to Anton Casey's corporate account, and also those who exposed his private details like emails addresses, asking people to spam him.

But William's point was completely lost in his own Stockholm Syndrome. He started off his article by placing the blame on Singaporeans for being jerks, rather than on Anton Casey being a fucking prick who obviously hates Singaporeans to the core. From that point on, no one read the rest of the article.

This is a classic case of Stockholm syndrome. When something bad happens, it is always our fault as long as it is a foreigner doing the bad deed. That's William's mentality. It is also a case of learned helplessness if you read between the lines of William's article.

This chap needs to resign from SKM and hide his face from the public forever. Like Anton, he has disgraced himself and discredited his own reputation. I suggest William also seek professional counselling. Stockholm syndrome can be dealt with in its early stages.

This is written by the same person who started this thread.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

The real deal:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

jw5

Loyal
You're right. Stockholm refers to a victim turning to the captor's side as a result of emotional overwhelm. But isn't that in some sense what has happened to a large segment of the 60.14%, including William? To feel not just empathy for a jerk like Anton, but even to display some form of "we are beholden to foreigners who screw with us" kind of mentality.

If the pappies know better, now is the time to shut up. Instead we have Indranee continuing to play the same loathsome, tired card.

Any more from you motherfucker? Can I call you Jeremy? It's a nice name, at least it's only one and not two idiotic names. LOL.

Your comment in the rep system was "go hide, cower and cry in a corner and fuck my arsehole."

Looks like it's you who will have to go hide, cower and cry in a corner and let scroobal fuck your arsehole. LOL.

jw5

Loyal
Who the fuck cares about who wrote what as long as it's entertaining.

And please stop posting real pictures of ugly sinkies. It spoils the forum when you have an image of the ugly mug behind each nick when reading the contents.

Really ugly isn't it?
Ok, less peektures, more entertainment. I promise. :o

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been defending Anton from the onset not because I think he's a nice person but simply because he's stating a fact. The MRT does stink. It transports the great unwashed, the dregs of society and those with flatulence issues.

Why someone should end up being taken to task for simply expressing his dislike for odorous surroundings is beyond me.

How's the smell of NZ's transport system

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your comment in the rep system was "go hide, cower and cry in a corner and fuck my arsehole."

I don't believe you are genuinely offended by my reputation comment. Besides, it was an UP, not a ZAP.

If you are truly offended, complain to Sam. If he deletes my account for using vulgarities in the rep sys, I'll accept my fate.

jw5

Loyal
I don't believe you are genuinely offended by my reputation comment. Besides, it was an UP, not a ZAP.

If you are truly offended, complain to Sam. If he deletes my account for using vulgarities in the rep sys, I'll accept my fate.

Read the other threads. I gave you a chance to apologise for your posts and the rep comment and a chance for him to stop the derogatory posts, but neither of you fuckers heeded the warnings.

If you want to continue, let's do so.

I'm certainly not depending on Leongsam to do anything to you, that's why I have taken my own action.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read the other threads. I gave you a chance to apologise for your posts and the rep comment and a chance for him to stop the derogatory posts, but neither of you fuckers heeded the warnings.

If you want to continue, let's do so.

I'm certainly not depending on Leongsam to do anything to you, that's why I have taken my own action.

If you want an apology, I'll get my PR firm to write one.