• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will You Support Leongsam If He Runs For Election?

Will You Support Leongsam If He Runs For Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Collecting infP premiums is not a good option for retirement. Neither is hurling verbal abuses in cyberspace going to help our lives. Lets form a political party to take on the MIWs :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Can do a poll: Who will you vote for in a 3 corner fight?

Leongsam vs LHL vs GMS

And Enforcer, for pete's sake leave me out of the new political party CEC.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can do a poll: Who will you vote for in a 3 corner fight?

Leongsam vs LHL vs GMS

And Enforcer, for pete's sake leave me out of the new political party CEC.

Great idea about the three cornered fight. Thanks brother :wink:

You are one of the few respected member here. Nothing to be shy being in the CEC :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Great idea about the three cornered fight. Thanks brother :wink:

You are one of the few respected member here. Nothing to be shy being in the CEC :wink:

1. You're welcome about the 3 cornered fight suggestion.
2. Thanks but I dislike politics and am not worthy of the honour either.
My only interest is good government which makes the lives of ordinary folk better.
My objection is against poor government and the sycophantic porlumpar wannabes who support them for their own selfish benefits.