• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will WP govern Sg after 2021?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
If WP win the next BE, they will have Hougang, Aljunied

and Pasir Ris SMC.

In the next 2016 election, they will go for Potong Pasir,

Joo Chiat and maybe Bedok and others.

My greatest wish is to see Chen Show Mao to be our next PM.

Huat ah............. LONG LIVE WP

I wish OLD MAN can live up to 100 yr old.

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slow and steady the WP way.

If every other oppositions parties behave the same.

Maybe they will have the same chances in 2016?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way. The 60.1% + the x % the likes of GMS, Temasek Times... these people is a unique race by itself. It is impossible for PAP to lose power with this Dumbfucked race in existence.

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
2021 is way too far off to plan for. No one knows what can happen 10 years from now. It's too distant to ponder about.

jw5

Loyal
My prediction is that pap will still be in power till at least 2030. :(
Still too many wannabes, porlumpars and sycophants around.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very likely to do so. Old fart did not do a good job to stablize his party. Using threats and intimidations to rule will not last for his party and the foundation is on muddy ground.

2021 is way too far off to plan for. No one knows what can happen 10 years from now. It's too distant to ponder about.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember the PE 2011?

Along as you have retards who thinks that WP is a subsidiary of PAP, WP will not win.

Cypher

When the dumbfuck 60.1% wakes up from the matrix then pap will be the opposition

cypher1.jpg

Jeez!! What a brain job!! They will tell yer, "I want to know nothing. Ignorance is a bliss."